Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

PR YouTube flicks.

PITN

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I feel like a moron, but I do not know how to post a youtube video that actually shows up in the thread post, instead I can only share my link, I know there is a youtube video button when creating your post, but I got not a clue how to use it, actually some help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Here's how:
For embedding a youtube player, use just the bit of code at the end of the YouTube share link - just the alphanumericals. Test the size as well, I found medium is best, so write it like this:
(youtube=medium)WqJ9KDDTihk(/youtube)

I already fixed it for you.
( = [ and ) = ] in the example, of course.

FOR INSERTING IMAGES INTO A POST:
images to use in forums; I use PhotoBucket, but many use image shack. There you can upload your photos and get a link to the image.

Then, use the forum tool Insert Image in this form (it will have brackets around it so I will insert ( and ) where start and end brackets go for this example).

(img=small)PASTE IMAGE URL HERE(/img)
if it's too small, try "=medium" - and you can also center it: (center)(img=small)PASTE IMAGE URL HERE(/img)(/center)

REMEMBER - ( = [ and ) = ] in the above examples!!
If you use HTML embedding, you should scroll through and find the height/width and set it to: width = 775 height = 453

Good luck and good posts! See you around!
!cheers