Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Admins on server at Euro time?

Fighter1407

I dont want to be critical, but do we got any person with Admin authority from Europe?

When im playing at the server at the middle of the day (European time) It`s alot of smacktards just fucking around!

And u guys aree probably sleepin at that time, so it`s really annoying to watch those fuckers just do what ever they want.. And usually i dont see any admins at that time.

So PLEASE. could u try get som admins from europe?!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol at you sig dman.

Like dman said, if there is no admin online take a quite note of his name and post it on the forums (theres a thread in here somewhere) .

I work part time at nights to get around college, and I'm at college during the day, and when I'm not at work I'm doing college work. Since this is the last stretch before summer holidays I'm trying to get a million and one things done to meet deadlines. However I'll try to appear online during the day for a bit, even if its not to play the game but just watch over everyone.