Sign in to follow this  
BlackWid0w

Aloha from sunny Britain!

Well, it's not really sunny. In fact, Britain got only one season and that is rain!

I stumbled upon VG on Twitter via OSD and have been following for a little while now. I must say, I was quite surprised when I saw the diversity of languages being used. In a very pleasant way of course. To myself though; my name is Jenny and I'm actually German but moved to glorious England about 7 years ago. Besides the choices of food and sometimes the weather, nothing makes me regret that. Now it has been a few years since I was active but a little after I found the world of gaming. First PC, with Far Cry and COD4 and nowadays just console from everything ranging from Crysis, MOH, COD to Fallout and Skyrim.

I had a little browse through the forum and saw that the console section has gathered around 4" of dust. It breaks my heart!

Welcome jenny!

We try to keep it to English but I suppose we do have a lot of different languages, mostly german i think? you're in luck we have almost as many players from Britain + Germany as we have in US, seeing as our glorious leader Blud is from US :)

Oh come on, I would give ANYTHING for a proper english breakfast, the sheer amount of grease is staggering !lolol

now we do have some console players but most of us play PC games, especially realism orientated FPS games/MilSims.

great to have more people here and I do hope you enjoy your stay :)

Hi and welcome to =VG=

We do pride ourselves on having a wide range of members - you should see all flags when everyone is on teamspeak.

There are lots of console players here just not that much forum activity.. mostly that covers PC gaming. Personally I play on consoles only a few times a year it... and only when someone brings one over to the house !yes

Welcome to the community:D

Were a diverse community both in games and in nationality, you?ll find 20 people playing the same game one day, and next week you might find 3 people playing coop in some other game.

But feel free to jump on TeamSpeak and talk to people, who knows you might find some console gamers, and even better you might find PC gaming;)

Many greetings from eternal sunshine land. So your from Germany and you decided to move to England of your own free will, i hope your enjoying our brilliant trains that always run on time, and don't forget our super stable economy.

I play on PC all the time now, haven't played on a console since my ATARI that had a wooden case (no joke), but your right our console section needs some attention.

Enjoy your stay

Welcome to the website! !cheers

Yea, International is certainly the theme here - we have over 40 Game and Website Admins on 4 Continents in over 15 different Countries, and a very long, discerning Clan Membership policy. You'll only find mature, cool people here, and let me say that it's great to have so many good people in one place!

Thanks to these guys, I've tried and played so many different PC games, it's hard to decide just what to play when I have time to play games!

See you around! !fans

ridDle =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

..... That's like going from eating reindeer tenderloin to fish'n chips......

Hey there is nothing wrong with fish'n chips .. unless you count all the grease mmmmm grease

Robotfungus =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

ridDle =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

..... That's like going from eating reindeer tenderloin to fish'n chips......

Hey there is nothing wrong with fish'n chips .. unless you count all the grease mmmmm grease

Juicy meat that melts in your mouth!