Sign in to follow this  
fortyone

41-Golf

Hey fellow gamers,the names bob..aka 41-Golf. I felt i should introduce myself a bit since i been enjoying your fh2 server quite a bit lately and wanted to say thanks... y'all have a good looking outfit here.keep up the good work !
as for m Game name although I am in my forty's I've never played golf it's just the phonetic for the letter G.. 4th platoon 1st tank Gunner A title/call sign I am very proud of !e4.
I'm sorry that if in game I suck.... cause I'm old,slow and wearing bifocals However I'm a true team player and do my best too have fun with it !c8

I've got the bf2 pr going now but man i have a lot too learn on that 1

Hope to See Ya's in game

Hey man welcome aboard. I'm 40 minus the bifocals, lmao. Team play is what it's all about so who cares about the rest of it. What other games do you play?

Thanks for joining the site man.

BLuDKLoT LAN_WROTE ...

What other games do you play?

What games I do not play should be the question lol
I have all the nova logic delta force games and still play a few of them.
way too many games too list here check my x fire profile then add 3 or 4more x fire doesn't see.
My favorites are mainly bf2,cod4 and bad co.2 is OK. i really haven't been too impressed with any new games at all
The closer to an actual simulator the better...my first shooter besides duke nukem lol ...Operation flash point (still play every now n then)
in my eyes bf2 is about as good as any and will be tough to beat..not too realistic but can be suited for any type of game play you want.
And steam..Pfff personally Ill never buy another game that requires steam..What are these developers thinking? no dedicated servers,no custom maps...well unless you pay them then you get what should have been included in the 1st place..And then you get out of a game and have a nice pop up to read about a junky game they trying too sell you....that you cant mod or even keep out hakers lol mw2 !a3 Dang am i whining? lol sorry

Novalogic? Holy shit man you are old school, I was palying those circa 1998 or something like that lmao

Get Arma2/OA man it's the beez kneez, no better game out there man.

As for Steam, it's not so bad man, I dunno what happened to put you off, but give it another look. It's starting to grow on me where once I wasn't so moto over it either. It makes all your gaming very easy man, you never have to update your games! There are allot of other things as well, but try it again. If you need help with it let me know.