Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Forums/Website

Bean316

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bean, always the kiss ass !airkiss Haha, just kiddin!This site is pretty nice. Can't wait to get some tenure in here and hopefully get some good BF3 servers up and going...I read somewhere that you guys had one at one time. I see the BF2 servers and ArmaII (God I want that game) going, but not the BF3 servers. Much love to my long time *MC* buds Vicious and Orion! Been a while, ready to get the gaming back on track again!!As for the rest of you, thanks for letting me into your humble abode. Look forward to making lots of friends in the near future.Special shout out to SolarFlame for the TS3 hookup, I guess he got tired of hearing Bean and I in the lobby talking LOL

Hey, thanks guys! Say, we sure want to use that Upcoming Events more. If you have an idea for an all day event, or even a specific "op" for an hour or two, talk with the guys, find a game and some players, and we'll post up an event - perhaps even attract more players to the event.

Just send me a PM through the site and I'll write one up on the calandar.

See you all around!
!fans