Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Orions downfall.

ViciousMC

Now by the subject of this post you all might wonder just what in the heck happened to him and it is my sad duty to inform you that Orion has had a death in the family. A main stay in his life died on him and it will cause him to miss much game time. He is currently mourning the loss of his friend and daily companion so we must mourn for his loss as well. It is not every day that someone as close as this was to him dies but it does happen. Now for the good news. There is a way to bring him (Orion) back and make him forget all about his friend and that was is to hope he gets money to buy things that will help him to get back on sooner.

You might at this point be even more confused. Well let me give you the Readers Digest version. His computers power supply died. Sparks flying and all I am told. Now "IF" it did not other damage we will get him on sooner then later. But "IF" it did he may be off for a while. Well until we can get him the parts to rebuild.

Now of course I have been a total smart ass with this post and those that know me will laugh and shrug as they know I am just that.....A smart ass. For those of you that don't know.........well now you do. !fuck

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...