• Announcements

• =VG= SemlerPDX

VETERANS-GAMING PROJECT REALITY COOP IS BACK ONLINE!   01/24/2020

Thank you all for your patience this Saturday!  We had a bit of an issue with the PR COOP Server that started as a simple editing error, and you can blame me because I approved the !rules edit, then outsourced the task to someone I've just began training to help manage the PR COOP Server files (one of only 5 people, including myself) and things went sideways with some missing commas in the Admins python - then, unrelated I'm assuming, our entire AI folder was wiped possibly during the 5+ hours of troubleshooting that happened before I woke up.  The R-DEV Alon was kind enough to help me troubleshoot my dump files and logs in Discord, and I got it all back online after that.

TMI -- Server back online, and that's why it was offline.  Won't happen again like this, making new SOP's and communications protocols among those of us with file access.  Cheers!
Sign in to follow this  
=VG= Murderface0151

3DMark Vantage Scores.

Hey there all you PC Enthusiasts.

thought i'd put together a thread to compare 3DMark Vantage scores. For those of you that do not know what this is, it is a hardware benchmarking system that runs a series of tests, for both GPU and CPU, then gives you feedback via a scoring system.

a free version of 3DMark Vantage can be downloaded here. http://www.3dmark.com/3dmarkvantage/download/

i'll kick it off with my scores.

Overall Score - P7491
GPU Score - P6699
CPU Score - 11612

overall my system rated fairly low due to the bottleneck with my GPU.

i would very much like to compare CPU scores with some other guys though, especially anyone else that has a Phenom. so please take part :)

i also began this thread as i thought it would be a good way to see the impact of new hardware with solid numbers, and to see the physical difference made with a new CPU or GPU or RAM etc to someones system, it might also help anyone else decide on what they want to upgrade next - a sort of number based review.

Regards,
Murder

New build.
Maximus IV extreme -z core I7 2700k @5ghz w/cooled
xfx radeon 5970 black edition.

32006 3d marks
graphics 34367
cpu 26537

yeh i think it was worth it . Clocks to 5 ghz no problem but dont use that overclock 24/7 only for gaming . Long time since i had a new setup anyway so i wanted something that would last me a good while .

Turbo wil take it to 4ghz without doing any adjustments myself . Other overclocking profiles can be loaded and adjusted in Windows through AI Suite which saves having to reboot after changing any values . Very useful.

Cooling is through a Laing D5 vario pump ,Xspc 360 rad, EK supreme water block and the 3 scythe fans on the rad . Rad fits inside the top of the Coolermaster HAF X case keeping it neat and tidy .Gaming temps at around 48 /49 degrees .