NOTICE: Our Project Reality Demo / Tracker files are not getting uploaded here to the website.  We are working on the issue and expect it to be resolved within a few weeks.  The files are still being recorded, and will be provided to anyone including public players via direct request.  Send a message to (in order of availability) SemlerPDX, STARK, or m823us, with the date/time and map name, and we will provide you with the corresponding file.  Thank you all for your patience!

Sign in to follow this  
=VG= BLuDKLoT

What would you be willing to try if you knew you could not fail?

I'd like to fly a Cessna single engine plane. I've pushed a few buttons in MS Flight Sim X, and I bet I'd succeed at the real deal learning it.

I dream of flying, all by myself in the wide blue yonder!

Guest =VG= Raptor902
@semler, im actually taking civilian flight lessons at the local airport, that plane is a beauty to fly, i've only got like 10 hours and thats all with an instructor, but it is one of the coolest things ever.

Personally, i would go to OCS and then to Flight Training to become either an Apache Pilot or a Blackhawk pilot, or heck maybe even try to get assigned to SOAR.

@Raptor, i used to do flying lessons til the aerodrome i flew from closed down. which Cessna are you flying? i like the 175 a lot. but i find myself more inclined to the more bare bones aircraft such as the PA-38 Tomahawk, i feel you get a better sense of what the aircraft is doing in it's most basic form.

BASE jumping.

I'm working on my Skydiver license deal right now--hopefully here in a decade or so I'll do my first BASE jump, whoop. But if I could try it and not fail? Wingsuit BASE; no training, right now. Whoopah.

=VG= Outlanders LAN_WROTE ...

[WCC LAN_WROTE ...
B0zZz3]
=VG= Outlanders LAN_WROTE ...

And i would stop you.

No! You would join me, fight by my side and when the known world as we know it has been won you can rule by my side!

To Hook up with Renita Soriano, YEAH!!!! !rose !lex !smoke !giveheart

I'd have a !flood in my PANTS.....

RAM22

=VG= BLuDKLoT LAN_WROTE ...

RAM you could at least have posted a pic lol

All I have is our Senior Class pic and the scanner is Kaput. Although I have another female HS classmate on FB, I can't find Renita on FB or her sister and two Bro's.

I have like 8 friends on FB as I never really use it, but the associated list of people to those 8, you'd think I know the WORLD. LOL

RAM22