NOTICE: Our Project Reality Demo / Tracker files are not getting uploaded here to the website.  We are working on the issue and expect it to be resolved within a few weeks.  The files are still being recorded, and will be provided to anyone including public players via direct request.  Send a message to (in order of availability) SemlerPDX, STARK, or m823us, with the date/time and map name, and we will provide you with the corresponding file.  Thank you all for your patience!

Sign in to follow this  
IHarryXx

Interview, :D

Hey everyone, Tomorrow or today whenever you see this :D , I have a Interview for an Engineering Diploma, It's basically to see if I'm up for it, Hopefully I get this, Been preparing all night, Any tips guys??

Depending on the type of Engineering, It is advantageous to be up to speed in Science, Mathematics, and possibly quantum physics. Aeronautical, Biomolecular, Chemical, and Nuclear degrees are always challenging.

SolarFlame1 LAN_WROTE ...

If they ask if you do drugs, say no.

Nice tip their Solar, :D

Bear LAN_WROTE ...

Depending on the type of Engineering, It is advantageous to be up to speed in Science, Mathematics, and possibly quantum physics. Aeronautical, Biomolecular, Chemical, and Nuclear degrees are always challenging.

Yeah, and if I get this, then the job opportunity's open up abit more aswell, Even though I'm set on one job, with a drop back, just incase.

Thanks guy's it went great, And Jang it's a interview to miss 1 day of school a week to go to college and study engineering :D

I'm an apprentice (3-4 days in the company and 1-2 days in school a week for 3-4 years) as a technical draftsman but I'll probably study engineering after that. So, I got my experience in the machine industry but I think, there aren't many other jobs with more different places to work.

Usually, the engineer says, how big and where the motor should be and how it should be fixed.
After that, the technical draftsman designs a detailed 3D-model by using a computer program (CAD) and creates the drawings, so they can be produced in the factory.

I really like the work of designing a machine or other technical things. You can always learn something new and be innovative in this business as long as you are in the right place. But there are also some engineers who calculate oil pipes every day. :( So watch out, where you land.

These are the things I learned after being 3 of 4 years in the apprenticeship and I hope I was able to help you. :)

High School Jang, And yeah Iffn, I wan't to do something with the Military, I have a mate going into the Royal Engineers,I wan't to go Royal Marines but if I don't get in then I need a job to fall back on, And I'm skipping college so I'm going to make the most out of high school

well Don't do grades here, Year 9 nearly yea 10, I think year 10 is basically 9th grade but I don't know :D
And yeah, Military is the job I've always wanted. :D

Best keep it secret then pounce!, I wonder what my parents say when I tell them, ''I'm going to the Army'' or Marines , don't know yet