Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Libya Theater WIP Screenies

RAM22

Flying around looking at the terrain which is in full swing production.

King_Richard is doing the textures along with ASSistance from me, I do the placement, adding paths and areas to the texture for ground movement, elevation and leveling of the airbases and all the stuff that makes the terrain functional. And of course I make the Campaign files. The first campaign file will be a rendition of the recent Civil war in Libya.

Second campaign is planned ATM to be from the late 70's, early 80's focusing on the Tomcat, more later as that evolves

Remember this is a WIP, we've only been working on it a little over a month.

Took an Aardvark for a spin

Hornet

I imported this MIG23ML into the DB which CCC made, it's the same model FF has and now it's in BMS, well the Libyan DB at least. The skin is Russian made by Aristotle but is being re-skinned as Libyan, I have the textures, just haven't added them to it as these are pics taken about a week ago

More as we make further progress. The Plan is to beta test the theater here at VG in MP with all you hooligans. !pilot !tounge !coop !cool

Sorry, absolutely no idea of any release date but I would suspect that it shouldn't be more than a month until we start testing it here. I HOPE.

RAM22

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

=VG= BLuDKLoT LAN_WROTE ...

WOW me likey! nice work man, ETA?

Like I said, I think a few weeks possibly a month, we'll be testing it here with a group of guys.

Want to get some more of the terrain put together and have the first campaign file pretty much sorted out. Not long though.

Public release, no idea.

RAM22

• 1 month later...
Josip,

I have CCC's model, G-4 super galeb / Yugoslav trainer-light attacker, new build, no t-m, no skin, that has no TexMapping and no skin that I will be incorporating in the near future.

I'll let you know when it's done.

Brian

Cpt.Horus LAN_WROTE ...

I did but in FF5 in BMS G-4 is designed as cardboard. So it is pointless to invest much effort as it does not change.