Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

2003 GSX-R 750 *Plus Extras!*

=VG= BLuDKLoT

2003 GSX-R 750 this is the Bike you've been looking for. Everything is totally custom without losing it's original appeal. This Bike has custom Fender Eliminator kit, LED Rear Sets, LED Turn Signals, Pro-Bolt Kit, Battery Tender, Chain Guard, Motor Stator Cover, Heel Plates, Windscreen, Grips, NEW Battery, HID Bulbs, Carbon Fiber Kit, Gel Seat, Bra, Decals, Bar Ends, BRAND NEW TIRES, NIB! Pig Spotter 2 LED Mirrors, and a few other things I'm sure I forgot to mention but it's all here.
The accessories you get are probably worth over $1000 themselves. You get a AGV Sport Full Leather 1 piece Suit, Alpine Star Boots, 2 Helmets(Shoei has custom LED internal Head Lamps) Front and Rear Floor Stands, Multiple sets of SICK Gloves, 3 other SWEET riding jackets: Joe Rocket Corona Racing, Icon TiMAX AND a Suzuki Factory Racing Jacket (all with liners). There are also other various parts and gear, tons of stuff! Approx 22k mileage, clean body...HOT and FAT! This Bike is a BEAST, but it rides like nobodies business. I'm surprised it hasn't killed me yet, now it's your turn if you dare.

*Someone call the cops I'm getting robbed letting all this stuff go for $4500!*

This Bike has NEVER seen the pavement (except for the rubber) NEVER WRECKED! Full recent Service and very, very fast. This Bike is not for beginners!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BLuDKLoT LAN_WROTE ...
Someone call the cops I'm getting robbed

So I did.

TN 911 Dispatch: Hello, Can I help you??

RAM22: Yes, my buddy out in Menifee CA just posted his Motorcycle for sale and he is now being robbed.

Dispatch: Sir, did you just say California??

RAM22: Yes, Menifee.

Dispatch: Sir, we cant send an Officer to CA based upon your call....

RAM22: Okay, alert the authorities in Menifee CA that he's getting robbed.

Dispatch: Sir, what is his address and or phone number??

RAM22: Uhhhh, Menifee, I dont have an address except the web address, will that suffice??

Dispatch: Sir, have you been drinking??

RAM22: No, but hold on, I gotta get one......crack

Dispatch: Sir, we're sending an Officer to your residense....

RAM22: OH NO, dont do that, Im not being robbed and I dont have any contraband....

LOL !amazed

RAM22