Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

DayZ =VG= Players Diary

suomikeizari

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 2

I find myself alone in the woods up north...with no food or water.
Found some single tents...but no food or water.
I am starving and so thirsty.
Im starting to think these woods will become my grave.
Atleast thos damned undead didnt get me.
My last location is 140-009.
I pray if anyone gets this message.
The trees have a calming effect on me...the way they gently rock in the wind...my eyes are getting heavy...guessing my end is near.

Day 2

What am i thinking..i cant die here...im VG.
Get up soldier!
Dragged myself to a small town...no loot to be found.
In a last resort i killed all the undead roaming this area...one of these creatures had a empty water bottle.
I am saved...thers a lake nearby...the black lake.
Filled the bottle up at the lake and drank it all.
Musnt forget to refill.
I will search for canned food and more bottles or even sodas.
If only i had a bigger backpack.
Pitched up a tent near that lake...that will be my base.
Next i will move to the small airfield west of the lake.

Day 4

Met two surviving brothers...code name PiG-FaRMeR an PAS-N-GAS.
Great people to hike with.
Later we met an old friend...code name Moranissen.
Found a Skoda...but the vechicule was in very poor shape.
Gonna try and look for some airial transport...cuz im a not to bad pilot.

day 41 overwatch on a ural me and pasngas about 200 meters from the vehicle.set 2 bear traps on it tryin to figure out where we can get the parts to fix his big truck we are prety clost to eachother and all the sudden we here something in spanish and loud music?turn my head right left ear turn my head left right ear man this is close like inbetween us and its loud scope up with the l85 nothin on thermals bang bang bang right on top of me hour glass bleeding fast fuck what the hell pass is out im alone still bleeding ok wait for it wait for it and nothin hmm by time the hour glass was done i had 3000 blood and a pistol in hand look around and bandage im alive look around nothin didnt see nobody ok im out new server!me and pass talked about it and this guy had to be invisable and a comidian good music though any way join us 129 eat and move got my blood up to 6500 im alive i didnt die pas found me gave me blood ok basecamp on we go i didnt loose a thing this guy didnt take nothin odd stll woundering why didnt i die? any way day 41 over 1700 zed kills 600 head shots on this caracter now caryin a silenced m4 with all the goodies...any way carry on hooaa

Script kiddie. Sounds like he set himself invisible and teleported to you. At least he didn't kill you.

You should blacklist that server. The admin prob doesn't know how to secure that server properly and some DayZ server hosts refuse to let the leasee to run "signatures=2" so that leaves the door wide open to script kiddies.

script kiddie thats messed!last week i got a boat to go to the island to check for a chopper and of cource i got cold got sick then i got hungry and needed water every thing was blinking and the server reset came up ok pulled over to heal eat and drink loged for the reset came back to the boat and it was stuck on the beach never made it to the island.so i started north in a different server with one guy on it soon as i logged in i fall over dead with broken bones WTF ok left that server joined another empty server at the beach with a death day 30 somethin and no gear no even a back pack.s basicaly tent hunting on us 88 witch i found with every thing blinking again.but still mad it to tent city west side of the map.so far this cheractor should have died at least 4 times that i can remember.he does have a story it ant prety but he survives to this day.all this from the ARMAII dayz noob

so what servers are we primarily on these dayz? ive noticed that DE378 is now DE 1456 and that is where i have my tent and bike at, also i did notice a bike spawns between stary and novy sobor at a house pretty much half way between those two cities.

currently really digging the BMX because of its quiet (not completely silent) nature allowing me to traverse the environment swiftly and stealthily. the only downfall is the no storage but i think its a fair trade for the stealth mobility, well until next we all meet enjoy your stay in the Z

well we dont realy have one i am lookin for a stable server where we can save vehicles and every thing in them i curantly have seceral vehicles on several different servers but when the servers reset the vehicles stay where i save them but have nothin in them my busses tractors and trucks with not mutch loot in them??so next time i see you on ill try to group up coo

cool i saw you in lobby right as i was exiting, ill get back on in a few, have to go run out and do some errands then itll be back to finding a new bmx :( but atleast it gives me a semi objective to accomplish

DE1456 has been really popular here the last few days, seeing 15+ people on it at midday for me so hopefully we can group up and get some PVP going..

deuces

Day 5

Found the original zombie skull cracking weapon...the almighty crowbar.
And gentlemen we DO need a server we stick to...im getting disorientated from server hopping !lol
Maybe even our own VG DAYZ server?
But perhaps the game is not that popular to have a VG server running.
Anyways...we need to play 2gether...we got some skilled people running loose.

ive actually been pondering a non hive server and seeing how the communities differ between rockets hive and the private separate hives. Ive read that the communities are tighter knit (even the banditos) due to the fact that there is no way to server hop. Private server, localized gear to one server. maybe im interpreting this wrong but it could be worth looking at as well... take care have class all day today so ill prolly be rather scarce the majority of the day

News Flash News Flash!!

I seen the helicopter this morning!! On the server we have been playing the last couple of nights.
It was flying north bound at 006/065. I did a little scouting of that area, but only found an empty tent.
I will scout more tonight when the server is in night time.

This server is the one in which we have 2 bicycles, 2 atvs, a 4x4 truck, and a destroyed S104 van. :)

Renainn