Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

DayZ =VG= Players Diary

suomikeizari

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Linked up with Dave and Renainn today in the northwest. We moved east to Devil's Castle and did a quick raid. We continued on to Black mountain losing Renainn to the sandman butlater on we picked up Castor. When I logged off Murder was moving north from Cherno to Devil's Castle with plans to link up with Castor.

During this time Castor managed to pick up a ghille suit and an 870 Remington. So we have a shotgun sniper in the team.
!eatmyuzi

Current loot request.

Advanced belt gear such as:
NVG
GPS
Toolbox
Entrenching Tool

Ammo:
All 9mm
m1911
STANAG
DMR

Weapons:
Any sniper rilfe +ammo.
SD weapons +ammo
Scoped assault rilfes. PSO/ACOG

alright boys and girls prepare to be ASTOUNDED!
I just paid a visit to NW airfield and am now armed with nothing else than
1. A ghillie suit
2. an M4 CCO with 6mags
3. motherfucking NVGs!

My current location is East of Vyshnoye.
Because my gear is now just about perfect,
I will give myself to service for my friends in Chernarus.

With only myself and Dave we moved to the NE airfield. We located a player (server hopping) in the hangers. We were unable to make a clear kill shot since we had only 1x sights so we just watched him sweep the airfield and disconnect. We then swept the AF, the nearby town and a deer stand. We managed to get 6+ DMR mags and some food/soda/m1911 ammo. We almost were overrun by zombies at the supermarket. The bastards were like a faucet that you couldn't turn off. So after 40 bodies or so we had it under control.

We are currently between Devil's and NW AF.
!eatmyuzi

Current loot request.

NVG
GPS
Toolbox
Entrenching Tool

Ammo:
All 9mm
m1911
STANAG
DMR

Weapons:
Any sniper rilfe +ammo.
SD weapons +ammo
Scoped assault rilfes. PSO/ACOG

We started off with Dave, Lazlo, PigFarmer this morning. Within the hour Lazlo (within minutes of securing an MP5SD) was killed by a bandit and Pig and myself were dead from a zombie horde. Dave guarded our fly ridden corpses for 1.5 hours until we re-secured our gear. After a short break, Pig, Lazlo, and myself started a circuit of loot hunting. We managed to hook up with Renain and Caster and continued on unmolested. Then I ran into a red brick house (falling through the floor) and broke all my bones and went into shock. After bleeding to death, and losing all my gear under the foundation, I spawned in Elektro and started my second character of the day.

Castor lead the remaining members to the airfield and found an M9SD and other junk stuff. Soon after Renain and Castor logged off. Meanwhile I managed to secured two green BAF cammies and and MP5SD. WOOT! I hooked up with Lazlo and Pig and logged of near Dave's last known.

Good games but a rough day overall.

Current weapon status:
MP5SD/Mak (PITN)
AK-74 kobra/M1911 (PigFarmer) +camo
M14 aim/M9SD (Castor) +camo
M14 aim/M1911 (Dave)
M4 CCO/M1911 (Lazlo)
M16/G17 (Renain)

We are currently near Devil's Castle
!eatmyuzi

Current loot request.

NVG
GPS
Toolbox
Entrenching Tool

Ammo:
All 9mm including SD
MP5SD ammo
m1911
STANAG
DMR

Weapons:
Any sniper rifle +ammo.
SD weapons +ammo
Scoped assault rifles. PSO/ACOG

Today?s players: Pig, Renain, Dave, and me.

Had a rough start today. Tried version 1.7.1.2, then 1.7.1.1 and now some of us have reverted back to 1.7.0. The only stable server running 1.7.0 is UK 25. DO NOT DOWNLOAD 1.7.1.1 or 1.7.1.2 as these add neat features but they are totally porked. If you are a brand new char then I guess it doesn't really matter.

We linked up at our unoffical FO and started to look for food since we were starving. We found a downed helo almost immediately. Dave and his eagle eyes, I swear. Helo had some junk, m240, m249 ammo, STANAG ammo (reg and sd), but no weapons. We left and searched a deer stand and found an AK-74kobra and some ammo. Went back past the helo and new loot spawned but still no guns. A server restart and starvation prevented further loot attempts of the helo.

Since we were still starving we went to a nearby town and started shooting the Zeds looking for food. (1.7.1.1 doesn't spawn food). After killing have the town, getting raped by the zeds and burning bandages we only managed 3 cans of food and one mag of .45. Not a good return on the investment.

We moved on to a castle looking for food. We saw some walking beef and managed to cull some steaks but without a hatchet or wood we could not cook them up. We reached the castle and it was a total bust. Not a damn thing. Hunger is setting in. We're likely to starve to death.

We disbanded and I reverted to 1.7.0. I raided the castle again and almost got a boner when I saw food and bandages.

Good recon and teamwork but lost most of our gear to bugs and poor judgment on my part.

Current weapon status:
MP5SD/Mak (PITN)
AK-74 kobra/M1911 (PigFarmer)
M14 aim/M1911 (Dave)
M4 CCO/M1911 (Lazlo)
M16/G17 (Renain)

!eatmyuzi

Current loot request.

Canteens
Binoculars
Hatchet
NVG
GPS
Toolbox
Entrenching Tool

Ammo:
All 9mm including SD
MP5SD ammo
m1911
STANAG
DMR

Weapons:
Any sniper rifle +ammo.
SD weapons +ammo

Tried playing for first time earlier.
Attacked and chased by zombies for several minutes, manage to escape and bandage then wander through woods for about half an hour following some power lines.
Find some buildings and sneak up until a zombie walks into me, jump up and run into the barn and upstairs to hide, got clear but zombie just sitting at bottom of stairs, so log out for awhile.

Log back in couple hours later and find that I now have a pistol, knife and various other items I didn't have before, then get shot by some arsehole in the same building.

Man. I've had some fun times playing but it has been very trying. After finally getting decently set up and meeting up with the group, I attempted some solo raids on a few deer stands. After about the 10th server hop I ended up in the debug plains 22k off the map. After rotating through 30+ servers I finally found one that bumped me off the plains and into the debug woods thats only 1.5k west of pavolvo. I did a premature happy dance and got about 5 steps before someone shot me in the head. I spawned back in near balota and hit up the air field and found an AKS-74u but not much else. I booked up to zelengorsk but couldn't find much of anything usefull. Logged out there and hope to gear up a little so I don't die from thirst and hunger. Going to try and meet the group up near our usual rally point sometime today.

PITN LAN_WROTE ...

Current weapon status:
MP5SD/Mak (PITN)
M14 aim/M1911 (Dave)
M4 CCO/M1911 (Lazlo)
M16/G17 (Renain)

[/color] !eatmyuzi

Current loot request.

Canteens
Binoculars
Hatchet
NVG
GPS
Toolbox
Entrenching Tool

Ammo:
All 9mm including SD
MP5SD ammo
m1911
STANAG
DMR

Weapons:
Any sniper rifle +ammo.
SD weapons +ammo
[/size]

i have NV, g17, and AKM, Binoculars, GPS and MORE but i haven't played in a few days, i have food but no water i'm sure i'm going to die, if you get to me you can have my stuff ^ <^ you can have it all, or we can trade for 4 water -?
i am far North west, our group is "moving" camp and i am the only one at the old camp
(I REALLY hate this keyboard )

i still at v1.7 soooo idk

Today?s players: Renain, Dave, PIG, Castor and me.

Version 1.7.1.4 but reverted to 1.7.0 later.

Renain ran solo tonight and located a downed helo which actually had a Mk48 HMG. In the process he pissed off some Zeds and bleed to death. He respawned near the coast but with the super Zeds in 1.7.1.4 was unable to make any progress and logged.

I spawned in near Devil?s Castle and moved to PIG's last known position. Apparently PIG had picked a fight aswell and was bleeding to death with 3k blood left. At the position he spawned in but was not where he said he was so I was out of position slightly. PIG ran to me and in the process aggroed a Zed. I killed the Z and tried to bandage PIG but he had already disconnected. This resulted in two lost bandages. Now I had zero bandages and PIG was nearly dead. Luckily I found a bandage a few meters away and asked PIG to log in. I managed to bandage his wounds but he was passed out from blood loss. I poked him with an Epi-Pen and he popped right up. PIG was now down to 200 blood.

Me and pig moved to the treeline and made a fire to cook the steaks we had gathered the day before. After pig chowed down his blood was now about 3000. I had PIG wait in the woods and while I swept the castle for goodies and scored some beans, soda, bandages and a binocular. I moved back to PIG and aggroed a zed that dropped my health to 9k.

Dave, had spawned in earlier tonight in the debug forest and plains. After finally fixing his files and joining a proper server he ended up on the SW coast. He ran the western edge of the map and linked up with us on the north side of Devil?s Castle. Since Dave had a blood bag we got PIG's blood maxed out to 12k.

We moved out to raid some barns and deer stands. During this time we also reverted to 1.7.0 so that we could raid Berizino for medical supplies. In the end I lost my MP5SD to an inventory swap bug but managed to secure an AK-74 kobra and a M1911.

We linked up with CASTOR and are currently west of Berizino with our packs full of food and medical supplies.

Whitewolf, give us your exact position and we'll move to that area to rescue you.

Current weapon status:
AK-74 kobra/M1911 (PITN)
M14 aim/M1911 (Dave)
ak74 (Lazlo) Can we get an updated status?
NEW SPAWN (Renain)

We are east of Berezino.
!eatmyuzi

Current loot request.

Canteens
Hatchet
NVG
GPS
Toolbox
Entrenching Tool

Ammo:
All 9mm including SD
MP5SD ammo (no longer priority)
m1911
AK
DMR

Weapons:
Any sniper rifle +ammo.
SD weapons +ammo

We need some tents. One or two would be good for now.

Server and location TBD.

DayZ version 1.7.1.5 is on the horizon.

Current Changelog for 1.7.1.5
* [NEW] Infected raycast for line-of-sight less often (improves performance)
* [FIXED] Infected can see through terrain ( https://dev-heaven.net/issues/33787 )
* [FIXED] Raycasting being taken from wrong body position (ensured it is from eye level)
* [FIXED] Infected sometimes spawn close to a player (previous check once, now up to ten times)
* [NEW] Infected bodies will despawn after x minute(s) of their death (improves performance)
* [FIXED] Sometimes infected will stand still after loosing line-of-sight ( https://dev-heaven.net/issues/33715 )
* [FIXED] Can dupe tent's by right clicking (forgot to close the window)
* [FIXED] Poor performance caused by infected search behavior (MAJOR performance increase during closed testing)
* [FIXED] Audibility is far to high (completely rebalanced, in line with how it was in previous updates)
* [FIXED] Can dupe food during cooking if click really fast (now you cannot)
* [FIXED] Hatchet takes up too much room (can now be transferred between toolbelt and primary slot through gear action)
* [NEW] Flashlights can now be packed to toolbelt also (gear action)
* [NEW] New players will spawn with flashlight added to their toolbelt not backpack
* [FIXED] Infected sometimes not inspecting thrown items (they will walk to the location of a noise, 20-40m away)
* [FIXED] Unlimited Infected spawning (now has a cooldown enabled so it won't spawn too many at once)

PITN LAN_WROTE ...

Whitewolf, give us your exact position and we'll move to that area to rescue you.

my map not perfect, I would say u can't miss it there are 6 tents, but tans will be deleted now from the update 1.7.1.5 and our server is gone
Map 1: http://teamfackin.com/moocow/dayz/map/
Map 2: http://avidblur.com/arma2/nolegend.html

PITN LAN_WROTE ...

We are east of Berezino.

you are all the way East you really want to walk all the way west to see me -?
our new camp is north of Berezino.