Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Official Logo

=VG= BLuDKLoT

Hey guys,

I have been trying to create an official =VG= Logo but I suck at Paintshop Pro. I've been trying to make something that will become the main Logo. It needs to be BOLD and center around =VG= with gfx that highlight us, our games, the objects from within our games, etc.. It needs to be a hi-res or hi-gloss image that can work as an icon, avatar, etc.. but also be able to be printed onto t-shirts or other merchandise (maybe diff sizes?) so it can't have clutter and the colors have to be just right. Initially, I was trying to set a large =VG= and behind that were F-16's and some ground Armor but I can't make anything that looks professional. I've looked at logo creators as well but they too suck ass.

I know some of you could get this done in 5 minutes, so if you would like to help out, lets make something happen! I've asked a few people offline but they suck too, so now its up to you!

;)

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic