Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Operation Bosnian Freedom

=VG= .Blizzard.

OPERATION BOSNIAN FREEDOM

Saturday, 24th of April 

VETERANS-GAMING | INSURGENCY ACE | TS3.VETERANS-GAMING.COM

--------------------------------------------------

event.thumb.jpg.d380a60877db73622c4732ee96796632.jpg

----------------------------------------------------

Time: 2000 HRS -GMT

Sign-Up: REQUIRED for certain slots!

Password: simi

Slots: 26 

Map: Bystrica

map.thumb.png.b383dc5edab5a4f09b1d535df372acf0.png

BRIEF:

Following the model of the annexation of Crimea by the Russians, the pro-Serbian party in Bosnia sparked a new conflict in the country. Having won the elections the new government wants to force the population to either become a Serbian citizen or be locked in prison. 

Inside the country, war between pro-Serbian and pro-Bosnian sympathizers has started! To de-escalate the situation UN and US forces have decided to intervene.

Objective:  CAPTURE ALL AREAS!

Assets: 

Tanks,apcs,trucks,1 trans helo

only ACE arsenal!

mods:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2115753805

RULES: common arma rules!

2 INF squads must be filled!

Commander (ZEUS): =VG= .Blizzard.

Alpha (required):

Leader:   =VG= I3RY4N 

Medic: Batmeme

AR:  Kvsh_420

LAT:   =VG= STARK

//Grenadier//:  Roger_T - marksman

BRAVO:

Leader: =VG= m823us 

Medic: deadxangle

AR:  =VG= asquirrel456 

LAT:  nerojr. 

Grenadier:  Tophat 

Charlie:

Leader:  

Medic:

AR:  

AA:   

Marksman:  

DELTA (required):

Leader:  =VG= Kavelenko

Medic: =VG= Ingo

Engineer:  

JTAC:  =VG= Sausag3 

Marksman:  Joules

APC/TANK (required):

CREW:  =VG= TEDF

CREW: System

CREW:  Connor

CREW:  =VG= Orracis

TRANS (required):

PILOT: =VG= Deathdealer

• Like 2
  • VG Spirit 1
  • Upvote 4

@Kvsh_420, @batmeme If no one is going to take lead of Alpha, you will join @=VG= Kavelenko. @Roger_T if a Alpha gets a squad leader you will join Alpha, otherwise you will join Kav. 

I will brief squad leaders before the event. I might be AFK from time to time during the event but please don`t mind me keep on fighting. The mission is playable even if there is no Zeus.

I will update the mission today to the new RHS update. To be updated: - add new AFRF items to ace arsenal.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, =VG= .Blizzard. said:

@Kvsh_420, @batmeme If no one is going to take lead of Alpha, you will join @=VG= Kavelenko. @Roger_T if a Alpha gets a squad leader you will join Alpha, otherwise you will join Kav. 

I will brief squad leaders before the event. I might be AFK from time to time during the event but please don`t mind me keep on fighting. The mission is playable even if there is no Zeus.

I will update the mission today to the new RHS update. To be updated: - add new AFRF items to ace arsenal.

fine by me but if l3ry4n is going to be SL in A i'm staying in A. don't mine if you switch me all good 

To be honest I was assuming that Alpha Squad would be leading the frontal attack on the main objectives, while Delta engages the enemy from their flanks and at long range. We could also call in air-strikes when needed. Depends on the briefing that Blizzard has in mind, and the role of the APC squad etc, either way I'm flexible. See who turns up on the day/night.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, =VG= Kavelenko said:

To be honest I was assuming that Alpha Squad would be leading the frontal attack on the main objectives, while Delta engages the enemy from their flanks and at long range. We could also call in air-strikes when needed. Depends on the briefing that Blizzard has in mind, and the role of the APC squad etc, either way I'm flexible. See who turns up on the day/night.

Yeah I was hoping that as well but I don`t see too many wanting to join besides what we already have here. Anyway we will see how many we have. Your squad will stay as it is until more join. 

• Upvote 1