Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Enlisted (PC game)

=VG= m823us

1 hour ago, =VG= Acro1 said:

@=VG= m823us what is the game like? Realistic/shooter-y, and is the community teamwork-focused or rather blast'em past'em?

The game is pretty much like Battlefield... but it depends. I`ve had people that were helping the team and others that were RAMBOS... I don`t know it is much better if you play it for a bit. The game isn`t bad, it is actually quite enjoyable for now :)) ... for now (till they make cheats for this game as well). 

Anyway I really suggest you try it first!

I am playing it like crazy for the last week it is insanely enjoyable cause if you think about it, the is the most realistic ww2 shooter now with ground and air vehicles and it is still in Beta, the graphics are beyond imagination i love it, even tho i hate the progress a bit as i am playing only US and it is only control points game mode or we are pushing omaha beach... so the US has no defender mode.

2 hours ago, =VG= .Blizzard. said:

The game is pretty much like Battlefield... but it depends. I`ve had people that were helping the team and others that were RAMBOS... I don`t know it is much better if you play it for a bit. The game isn`t bad, it is actually quite enjoyable for now :)) ... for now (till they make cheats for this game as well). 

Very much FPS, however you can use vehicles as well as infantry to take objective and do a capture/defend aspect.  Very battlefield like, when you can take over AI or switch to their position.

Teamplay is a struggle at time, as no one uses in game comms but you can create squads so I feel like we could get defiantly get some advantage in that area if we team up.  

Gameplay isn't bad, some area's need improvement but I wouldn't complain.  Humans vs bots or other humans are relatively balanced.  You have the option to solo vs solo if you want or you can lead an AI or people and when you die, you take over their spot if you have bots to use.

Be advised, a bit of a learning curve, as you have to figure out logistics, academy,  and management of squads.  Fairly easy, just a lot to explore.  I've been running the US and GER side and great loadouts that you can customize.  As you progress, you can have mortars', snipers, radiomen, AT, and a pleather of other options.  You can customize your crew to fit your style, such as a heavy assault squad, a recon-skirmisher unit, and some vehicle, as well as a multi-purpose squad.  

Death between battles is relatively short, usually 10-15 seconds for respawn at MAX.  

Best part, you don't have to pay to win to get what you want...for now. It is a free game, but you can do in game purchases.  I played War Thunder for free for many years and even though I advanced slow compared to premium, I was ok with that.   I don't plan on paying money for this game at the moment, but worst you can do it play it and not like it.  

In my opinion, it is better than Post Scriptum as a WW2 newer FPS.  

4 hours ago, =AMPHETAMINE= said:

How i loved watching my dad play that game... played on the revive page before shutdown, breath taking fun i had, you know since we can have flying capture points on moons in april maps in pr, i could try making an event map with flying titan from bf2142 :P and you know what ? i might have a perfect map for it that i am working on... 

Spoiler

PxGECTj.png

Spoiler

hKDUEaj.png

• Like 1

23 hours ago, =VG= .Blizzard. said:

https://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/other-fps-games/447185-enlisted-reversal-structs-offsets-2-a.html

https://www.aimjunkies.com/cheats-mods-aimbot/enlisted

There are people already working on cheats for the game, and some simple cheats already exist, you just can't download them yet, I'm saying it'll take a couple of weeks for esp to get released

(I wouldn't expect much from aimjunkies tho)

• Upvote 1

Bull..it... RIP ONLINE PVP games for me. I`m sick and over the top with cheaters... I can`t play a game without seeing one..

45 minutes ago, NocnyBober said:

https://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/other-fps-games/447185-enlisted-reversal-structs-offsets-2-a.html

https://www.aimjunkies.com/cheats-mods-aimbot/enlisted

There are people already working on cheats for the game, and some simple cheats already exist, you just can't download them yet, I'm saying it'll take a couple of weeks for esp to get released

(I wouldn't expect much from aimjunkies tho)

Sadly, we will always have some form of cheater  involved in any game. Even in PR, we catch players with speed hacks, aim bots, and a variety of other stuff and look how long we have been hosting it.

Even WAR THUNDER has people with scripts and cheaters.

Right now, it isn't too bad, but I would enjoy the game as much as one can right now before it gets too popular.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, =VG= m823us said:

Sadly, we will always have some form of cheater  involved in any game. Even in PR, we catch players with speed hacks, aim bots, and a variety of other stuff and look how long we have been hosting it.

Even WAR THUNDER has people with scripts and cheaters.

Right now, it isn't too bad, but I would enjoy the game as much as one can right now before it gets too popular.

Yeah cheaters are in every game, and will be forever. Not even AAA developers/anti cheats can keep up. Enlisted seems to be clean at the moment, no obvious cheaters at least. I highly suggest anyone that can run it, to check it out!! It's great fun, me and M8 had a blast last night, get a friend to join!
image.thumb.png.16405247652647309d3094b52e1dba6b.png

2 hours ago, =VG= Vanillapop said:

I played it last night and enjoyed it, it is a run and gun shooter tho and thats okay wish it had bigger maps.

Have you played the omaha beach map ? it's a shit show and huge as hell, also the german puma is just broken as hell against stuart lol.

• Upvote 1

On 4/17/2021 at 4:24 AM, LangMaster said:

How i loved watching my dad play that game... played on the revive page before shutdown, breath taking fun i had, you know since we can have flying capture points on moons in april maps in pr, i could try making an event map with flying titan from bf2142 :P and you know what ? i might have a perfect map for it that i am working on... 

Hide contents

PxGECTj.png

Hide contents

hKDUEaj.png

I like desert maps!

My favourite was "Suez Canal" and i have much fun there...

I would like to see Titan on some PR maps - if you guys can make it happend ♥️

6 minutes ago, =AMPHETAMINE= said:

I like desert maps!

My favourite was "Suez Canal" and i have much fun there...

I would like to see Titan on some PR maps - if you guys can make it happend ♥️

it should be actually very easy as an event map :) since i can reverse engineer the flying moon, all i need to find is a titan model from bf2142 which i cannot seem to find honestly..

edit: also i have managed to find map files of all bf2142 maps which is pretty cool lol :D i am remaking one but i use only its terrain as the pr objects are different.

• VG Spirit 1

1 hour ago, Connor said:

The Puma almost always 1 taps a stuart and the stuart cant pen for shit. Not only that, the HE rounds are tragic, you shoot one next to some squad, and nothing happens.

A lot of bugs in this game but it’s in beta so its what you can expect for now.

The thing is the stuart pens, but it is a solid shell and there is no shrapnel what so ever in killing the puma, aim for the front wheel of puma and slightly above, and two tap the ammo, works 100% for me, and yes puma is sadly overpower as hell.