Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

PR Coop - Another coop map yay.

R-CON LangMaster

Hi there, i wanted to just post some stuff i am working on, i know y'all heard about the Black Gold Lrg that i fixed and basically completely remade, it did not made much success on pr forums sadly which kinda confirms what everyone said that they don't care about COOP, it kinda makes me make a map that will be only COOP cause fuck you 🙂. So i decided to make it as an event map, i had to remake some stuff as it needs to be a standalone map and i had some fighting with it but it is now working fine at least with me testing it, i am still waiting for Mate reply. 

Spoiler

ymGaKjZ.png

Spoiler

XeIG06t.png

Spoiler

Qpf5sQ6.png

!r LangMaster one manning cas

I am usually a big game hunter so i am focusing on large maps, so i kinda decided to make one more, since these maps are too big and i think two of them are enough, can you guess what is the next map ?

Spoiler

oQaAZXV.png

the terrain is mirrored so it is gonna be slightly hard to guess :) and also a bit cut off but i believe in you, (also looks like i may have fucked up something but shhh,)  the map does not have a coop support and i know how to make a new layers easy peasy but making a whole coop support so bots know where in the hell are they suppose to walk is no bueno, the generating.exe stuff took nearly a 24 hours and y'all know i am one of the fast loaders in pr. 

Also since i was talking about my own map, i am working on my own map that is gonna be only but only completely mine, cool isn't it ?

Spoiler

hKDUEaj.png

lot of stuff still needs to be done, still placing objects, then lightmap, then generate navmesh for coop support, then actual layer.
Also Kavelanko wanted me to make falklands more Biglands into the event, well first of all i need to generate navmesh since the INF layer is absolute ass, and i realized the islands are 4 huge objects, there is no terrain it just 4 objects because PR cannot handle terrain larger than 4x4km so yeah, it might actually be very easy or actually very fucking impossible, Melon knows...

Give me some ideas or whatever feedbacks you got in minds, if you wish to help me in some way, it would be absolutely lovely, even tho i doubt that there is people with knowledge of this, also thanks to Melon and Tedf cause figuring out some shit without them is beyond impossible, it is usually me just venting in their pms on discord about how the editor is so garbage, and then realizing i am an idiot so yeah...

• Like 8
  • Upvote 9

Just now, =VG= BLuDKLoT said:

What about old maps like road rage and the old bf2 map pack maps we used to play, I can't even remember them all but they were so fun. Be awesome but don't know if they get jacked every time PR updates.

As usual i am a big game hunter and these maps tend to be very small

Spoiler

1uioXAo.png

this is the only coop road rage that is up, and it is very small if you think about it, i need to do the same generate new navigation mesh for the bots.

Usually every bf 2 map with coop is actually very small and we actually played most of them with TEDF event, i don't feel like replaying them would be enjoyable ?

YM3TH28.png

i am keeping the original chinese bluefor against usa, it's a very huge map and i think i might have overkilled the number of control points, but as i say i have a feeling we are lacking kind of a khami large shahada std style maps so here it is, i gotta still test some control points and i might change the jets cause they seem to be a bit impossible to take off from the carrier and i did not tried to land them yet...

xCQTNOl.png

Official capture points for now, i did not managed to make air supremacy points sadly, as i am not even actually sure if it is possible in coop mode, with help of many people like xor and tedf and melon i kinda did not managed to make it work sadly, let's see what pr forums will bring us.

ANYWAYS the map is now functional and i am just doing testing.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

So i kinda decided to make some changes take a break from working on navmeshes and do some layers on already built in maps for coop, i made some fixes that melon once did but his were only temporary server side. You can check them out here and hopefully they will find their way to core game. https://www.realitymod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=151103

Albasrah 64 Std Coop : Apartments had a spawn point that was linked to the last Palace flag, which was wrong, the spawn is now linked back to Apartments.

Bamyan 32 Alt Coop : The map was unplayable someone tried to fix it but made a little mistake, AI maps usually have a ticket bleed on the last flag as example ObjectTemplate.areaValueTeam2 99999 but it was ObjectTemplate.areaValueTeam1 99999 which meant that after a start of the game the bluefor starts bleeding tickets and always loses in couple of seconds.

Black Gold 64 Std Coop : This one is just a minor issue as the support trucks had a very very quick despawn timer, changed it back to 20 minutes.

Carentan 32 Alt Coop : The map was unplayble (again), bluefor has no spawns to spawn in main base, every spawn is tagged for AIonly, removed some of the AIonly lines so there is now plenty of working spawns for humans.

Carentan 64 Std Coop : Last AI Main base flag is in DoD, made it uncapturable and made a second last flag bleed tickets for a winning condition.

Kafr Halab 64 Std Coop : Last AI Main base flag should be capturable, removed ticket bleed on the second last flag and moved it to the AI Main base. Also support trucks had very quick despawn timer, added 20 minutes as usual default.

Operation Merlin 64 Std Coop : Last AI Main base flag is in DoD, made it uncapturable and made a second last flag bleed tickets for a winning condition.

Also i started fixing Black Gold Large again, did some changes that i have been told to do and fix, i finished  it and hopefully it's gonna find it's gonna make it to core game as well, not confirmed.

Adak - Beta Large for those who didn't heard should be fixed in the next update.

Right now i am working on Bijar Canyons Large it is very close to be done as well it just needs a little test but nothing huge since i made only the layer. It's gonna be Russia vs Germany and we are gonna be starting on the opposite side of the map as a opfor. I am using a lot of assets that are not used in any coop layer so i will need to do some fixes still as the game does not seem to like it sadly.

I am gonna say it once more, all these things i do are unconfirmed, the only thing that is gonna be coming with next update is ADAK fix.

• Like 4
  • VG Spirit 3

On 5/20/2021 at 8:10 AM, LangMaster said:

Albasrah 64 Std Coop : Apartments had a spawn point that was linked to the last Palace flag, which was wrong, the spawn is now linked back to Apartments.

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! i love to see the surprised players when the bots keep spawning when the flag is neutral... ^^

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, =VG= 0100011000101 said:

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! i love to see the surprised players when the bots keep spawning when the flag is neutral... ^^

I mean not sure yet it might be intended like the spawns at jabal under bridge that keep poppin off :D FEATURE.