Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Introductions

=VG= SemlerPDX
Message added by =VG= SemlerPDX,

Welcome!  If you're new to the VG Army, post up here to say hello and let us know a little bit about yourself like what games you like, and what games you play here at VG.  We don't immediately toss the Enlisted ribbon on someone we don't know (yet) just joining the VG Army, so first please reply and say hi!

You don't need to write an essay - it's just good to get to know who plays what, and where we can be found gaming around VG.

:hi: 

We are glad to have you all - a simple reply from standard website members including what you like to play here will be rewarded with the entry level Enlisted website group!

ZBRmOas.png

Welcome!  If you're new to the VG Army, post up here to say hello and let us know a little bit about yourself like what games you like, and what games you play here at VG.  We don't immediately toss the Enlisted ribbon on someone we don't know (yet) just joining the VG Army, so first please reply and say hi!

You don't need to write an essay - it's just good to get to know who plays what, and where we can be found gaming around VG.

:hi: 

We are glad to have you all - a simple reply from standard website members including what you like to play here will be rewarded with the entry level Enlisted website group!

ZBRmOas.png

sure . hello there my name is batmeme or sometime's get called by my real name joseph i've been playing PR for 5 years and start to play some arma 3 with the guys in VG 

but mainly still play PR i play many other games as well like ( rainbow 6 siege cs-go rocket league insurgency sandstorm insurgency 2014 many more to name a few ) so yeah 

not much going on work home ,home work normal stuffs. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Just a reminder to new VG Army members - we typically assume most members play PR COOP, but if we all don't know you from the games as a long time regular, please post up to say Hello and let us know what you play here!  We just started this new membership path, and it seems the best route so that we don't accidentally award Enlisted group/ribbon to a semi-automatic bot preparing to fire off spam rounds in the club forums. ;)

ZBRmOas.png

• Like 3

Hello, Lads!!

I am ScarecrowDX and I like playing as an Infantry but sometimes I do Trans only in such certain maps but I more likely to go on the field with my rifle. I am easy to get along with. I am type of person who would like to share jokes and laughs because for what I know, All we want is to have fun and make new buddies. I am very pleased for having me in this community. Love Y'all!!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Why hello there, My name is NocnyBober aka. Nancy, Noncy, Nonce, Noc, Noshny, Nochny, Boober. Legend says people are still working on other elaborate ways to missread my nickname. (I dont mind tho, love you all <3)

I started playing on the PR VG Coop server in June 09, 2018 3:00 PM (or atleast thats what gametracker says)

I mostly play PR, L4D, L4D2, CS 1.6 and CSS, every now and then I like to hop on Osu! and Insurgency.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Hey there, my name is Blacky with a KOD clan tag, you don't see speaking a lot because English is not my main language. I have been playing  PR for a 1 year, I like playing vehicles especially (tank, jet, heli).I also play FPS, strategy, simulation, stealth and some horror games. I like the teamwork play and communication stuff so I found PR the right place for me.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Hey guys, my name is Ivan a.k.a =AMPHETAMINE= (amph)

Im big battlefield fan and since i stop playng BF3, Project Reality becomes only game i play right now.

As someone of you know me, i like to spend a lot of time in the air, providing support to ground units on various ways.

Have a clear sky...

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

HELLO EVERYBODY
MY REAL NAME IS FERNAN, BUT I AM FOUND AS LT-KOVACK, I PLAY IN ANY POSITION EXCEPT AS AN AIRCRAFT PILOT (I'M LEARNING), EVEN THOUGH I HAVE SOME PREFERENCES AS A SNIPER (I AM REALLY GOOD). IN ME YOU WILL FIND A LOYAL FRIEND WHO WILL ALWAYS BE DELIGHTED TO HELP WITH MY RIFLE, I PLAY ON THIS NETWORK SINCE MAY 2020, EVEN THOUGH I HAD IT INSTALLED WHEN I STARTED, BUT IT WAS HARD AND I LEFT IT. I LOVE PEOPLE AND I HAVE MEET GOOD GUYS, AND THE WONDERFUL PASSAGE. (THE LANGUAGE STILL IS A PROBLEM, ALTHOUGH MORE SPEAKING IT THAN UNDERSTANDING IT)

HOLA A TODOS
MI NOMBRE REAL ES FERNAN, PERO ME ENCUENTRAN COMO LT-KOVACK, JUEGO EN CUALQUIER POSICIÓN, SALVO COMO PILOTO DE AVION(ESTOY APRENDIENDO), AUNQUE TENGO ALGUNAS PREFERENCIAS COMO SNIPER (REALMENTE SOY BUENO). EN MI ENCONTRARAN UN AMIGO LEAL QUE SIEMPRE ESTARÁ ENCANTADO DE AYUDAR CON MI RIFLE, JUEGO EN ESTA RED DESDE MAYO DEL 2020, AUNQUE  LO TENIA INSTALADO CUANDO SALIO AL PRINCIPIO, PERO ME RESULTABA DIFÍCIL Y LO DEJÉ. ME ENCANTA LA GENTE  Y HE CONOCIDO A BUENOS TIPOS, Y LA PASO DE MARAVILLA. (EL IDIOMA AÚN SIGUE SIENDO UN PROBLEMA, AUNQUE MÁS HABLARLO QUE ENTENDERLO)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Well, here am i with all it's glory. i have a feeling everybody knows me here LangMaster aka Lang, i am a true joker when it comes to playing games, i have many games in my sleeve that i switch to one and another, the most importantly i love about games is roleplay, everyone having it's original role making the perfect team, that is what i like, i like being original, i tend to do what other people don't, i am the support class that no one plays in games. 

I don't mind how the game is looking it can be 2D pixel art style from 80s but the main thing is the gameplay for me, i tend to enjoy alot of space games, EVE Online was one of my true loves at first but that game tend to be a very hardcore game and it got quickly over my head as i could not play anything else but EVE to support my alliance in any kind of a way. (i need to get back to it tho one time...) Right now i am sometimes wasting my time in Elite Dangerous if i have a mood for space, sadly that game has a very poor currency making system and as a hardcore miner from EVE Online i had very huge amounts of money at the very beginning as i after couple of hours had enough money to buy end game ship with end game modules, anyways i don't mind it the game feels arcade ish as you have 95% insurance for your ship so if you lose it you lose very much nothing, and it is what i like about the game it's not like EVE online that requires 7 hours of gameplay every day to keep your stuff alive, even tho i feel like if they focused on the simulation and the quality of life improvements, there would be hell of alot success. 

Anyways in short my favourite games over my time line that i have played, EVE Online, Elite Dangerous, GTFO, Foxhole, Starsector, Barotrauma, Starbound, Path of Exile, Planetside 2 where i have reached level Godlike in the terms of Leading as i somehow managed to make my way up to biggest clan in the game with the rank of Platoon leader, using my PR skills to be leading 40 people in one huge squad over the battlefield, incredible feeling. and final obviously PR. 

I am 100% sure that i missed plenty of games, i backed many indie games on kick starter and stuff and there is soo many small multiplayer games out there that i time to time open to see my self how the games are going, i should really make a notepad tho as i cannot remember all of those, last one was iron harvest i think as i have my name somewhere in the credits lol...

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Hello everyhuman. It's me, the man of Earth. You can see me fly TRANS or CAS assets and yes, I fly with WASD and arrow keys instead of mouse. So yeah I've been playing PR since 2015 and even though my profile (Earthman) shows I joined last year that's because my other accounts were either banned or I forgot the Email I used to login. I mainly play PR, BF4, GTAV, Xplane on mobile, MS Flight Sim (2021) coz flying machines always fascinated me since I was young and I'm a pilot in progress for Cebu Pacific. It's nice meeting different people from other nations and being able to regularly communicate with them through the game really helps me build confidence in terms of speaking in English because it's not my primary language. Hoping to see more of ya'll in the future and thank you for the warm welcome on the =VG= community. Much love ❤️

• Like 8
  • VG Spirit 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Ok this is long over due, I guess. But I've been playing on VG PR COOP for quite a while, dated way back in 2015 iirc. I'm sure a few of yuns know me, I've been bouncing around a bit, from inf to cas. I won't say I'm an experienced player but I know my way around the game. I used to be exclusively inf, usually grenadier since I'm decent at it. Now I'm more of an apc or tank guy, preferably gunner. Sometimes I do fly trans or cas (only choppers, ain't confident with jets, yet), and I try my best not to crash. Recently, just started jumping back into mortar support (would be nice if people don't overlook this asset). Besides PR, I play American Truck Simulator, Left 4 Dead 2 and CS:S. That's all I got.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Hello, my name is michael a.k.a "micha6969" ig, im a newbie but i can give support to my inf squad, ill use any kit that the comander tell me i had to use, but my favorite one is medic, im trying my best to became a good inf teamate, you most see me playing an average of 2-3hr and in the time 15-20 zulu, im training my best with the spell of eng for someday use the in game chat and give callouts at time, its a honor stay here with ya'll.

• Like 5
  • VG Spirit 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Hallo there,
Im Yasu or J.Dawson, im a old player of VG used play here around 2015.
Born in 2000 in small little EU country called Estonia. I love flying in any game i get on and on PR i like to transport people and crates around the hellzone we call map.

MilSim's are nothing new since i spent 2-3 years straight playing Arma 2.
You will know me by my weird accent and the stupid jokes i make while taking a hike with the squad to next point.

Discord if ya want to chat with me: J.Dawson#5913

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

Im Life I have enjoyed Arma for a long time and have been looking for a group of mature people to hang out with. I have been in a few units and they evolve over time but I stay the same old guy who gets lost in the times and doesnt speak meme language. Hopefully you guys understand but we shall see. I have been looking for a casual group to do some organized missions with and the new SOG DLC is awesome. Im looking forward to checking out your TFR SOG server and hopefully chilling with some people here.

• Like 5
  • VG Spirit 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello and welcome to all the new VG Army members!  Happy to announce our first Training Event for Arma 3 Mike Force SOG (Prairie Fire DLC) on June 12th, which will become a regular repeating event either weekly or every other week.  When we can, we'll be creating a training course for Project Reality COOP with attention to the more difficult concepts such as Squad Leader 'base building', communication and coordination, and asset use possibly including flight training operations.  When able, we will spin up a specific training server and mission, depending on the game/server, or we may run live training operations on an active server in the case of Arma 3.

This will be the first of many events, we intend to find a slot for a weekday training evening as well, hoping for small turnout so as to not overwhelm designated Trainers - as opposed to our larger group events where we'll just play the game.

Thank you all for being part of the VG Army!  Looking forward to some good times and great group events!

• Like 2
  • VG Seal of Approval 1
  • Upvote 2

'sup, Ellie here, I usually go as EllieTheSniper in games, but most people will recognize me as Mollymauk or just Molly. I mostly play war thunder, genshin impact and project reality. When it comes to PR, I only play on the VG co-op server. 

I tend to play pr daily, though I haven't been able to play often lately. 

Outside of what I mentioned already, I like to draw (like my pfp) and watch twitch streams and anime. Some people might recognize my PR name as a character from Critical Role which I am a big fan of. 

That's basically it 😄

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

hi,

i don't know why i'm here. i hate computer (games) and PR really sucks...
i was forced to join this clan and since then i have had to play PR on their server. the last year was ok, because we were all in a lockdown here and i hardly had to work but now that the cinemas are open again next week, i don't know how to manage all of this...;(
i have known PR from the beginning. Back then I was a really good engineer in BF2 and spent half my life there. Unfortunately, I was always annoyed by the lack of team play. At the time, I found PR boring and rather slow...
5 years ago I checked if BF2 is still alive. was fun but it was the same nonsense as always: spawning, killing, dying

then I stumbled upon PR again and was amazed that this minimod has 9GB... and of course I had to look inside.
because i'm only a number in this clan i had to use this strange binary code as a name. this has led to me being given various names in the game. number guy, zero-one, one-ziro, hans, hey you, VG, binary-code, bob, 0100011000101, Numbers, 94 62 01, 148 98 1, 46 05, 70 5, f, f (, [9] 2245 to name a few.
...last year I managed to break free as you can read here:

what can I say, it didn't work out and now I have to work for VG as admin again.

so, i am happy to be here😭🤧
see you on the battlefield or on discord.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Heyo! 

I'm ASAP Xelah :D

I'm 20 yo, I used to play a lot of PR alone, and with friends, but it's been a couple of months I've decided to join public servers.

I'm amazed to have joined this community, and help with the few things I have.

I usually go infantry, I have a good aim, good Leadership skills, and good communication; I can drive and fly really well, but it's not my favourite choice.

I play a lot of games, I'm currently a Pro Player for SWAT4, and I used to be a Pro Player for CSS and CSGO (RG Clan).

I play lot of random stuff like Minecraft, NFS:W, Genshin, and other time-wasting games :) 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• ZULU

GMT - UTC - PRT  

• Your Local Date and Time

(Your Local Date/Time)

• Click here to Join us on DISCORD!

VGinDiscordFont.pngVG Discord

Important Information

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy