Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Introductions

=VG= SemlerPDX
Message added by =VG= SemlerPDX,

Welcome!  If you're new to the VG Army, post up here to say hello and let us know a little bit about yourself like what games you like, and what games you play here at VG.  We don't immediately toss the Enlisted ribbon on someone we don't know (yet) just joining the VG Army, so first please reply and say hi!

You don't need to write an essay - it's just good to get to know who plays what, and where we can be found gaming around VG.

:hi: 

We are glad to have you all - a simple reply from standard website members including what you like to play here will be rewarded with the entry level Enlisted website group!

ZBRmOas.png

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Pilgrim59 said:

Greetings. Returning player here. Some of y'all might remember my old username - Sushi.

Looking forward to sticking around for a longer time now that I have a new laptop, and have fun with both the new and old players!

Hello and welcome back!  Welcome to the VG Army! :drinks: 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hello guys,

I am Saiba, 21. Started playing PR in 2021, i like to play realistic shooter games and simulation games. I hope to make some good friends and enjoy here. HEHE

i m not new here but i am posting here so late ,i Joined a long ago.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• ZULU

GMT - UTC - PRT  

• Your Local Date and Time

(Your Local Date/Time)

Important Information

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy