Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Introductions

=VG= SemlerPDX
Message added by =VG= SemlerPDX,

Welcome!  If you're new to the VG Army, post up here to say hello and let us know a little bit about yourself like what games you like, and what games you play here at VG.  We don't immediately toss the Enlisted ribbon on someone we don't know (yet) just joining the VG Army, so first please reply and say hi!

You don't need to write an essay - it's just good to get to know who plays what, and where we can be found gaming around VG.

:hi: 

We are glad to have you all - a simple reply from standard website members including what you like to play here will be rewarded with the entry level Enlisted website group!

ZBRmOas.png

1 hour ago, asko___ said:

Hello, I'm Asko. I discovered PR like 5-6 years ago and I keep coming back because no other game scratches the itch that PR does.

My favourite class is the medic because then I don't have to deal with shooting the enemy :) (and I like listening to people scream for medic while in agony)

Welcome ASko... you have found an awesome community.  Thanks for scratching with us!!!  Do join us on Teamspeak and Discord!!

https://discord.gg/fY6pbKSw

Teamspeak  5.9.23.136

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi guys.  I'm CherryPug.
I discovered PR in 2017 but started playing it only half a year ago. When I started playing I quickly realized that this game is a perfect place to practice and improve my English. Plus it has an awesome community. 

My favorite classes are LAT, HAT. There is nothing more exciting than hitting a hostile vehicle (especially at long range) and seeing it go up in flames. :)

• Like 5
  • VG Seal of Approval 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, DrJohn said:

Hello,

I've played PR on-and-off, under numerous aliases since 2017. Each time I return I'm both pleased and equally surprised to see members new and old still playing. Over to you @bskm, @Store-DK, @asko___, @Rica, @cherry, @SimoTheGreat, Simo? Are you there? Why don't you have an account yet?

Probably too lazy or don't know kekw, anyway nice to see you here

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Cherry said:

Hi guys.  I'm CherryPug.
I discovered PR in 2017 but started playing it only half a year ago. When I started playing I quickly realized that this game is a perfect place to practice and improve my English. Plus it has an awesome community. 

My favorite classes are LAT, HAT. There is nothing more exciting than hitting a hostile vehicle (especially at long range) and seeing it go up in flames. :)

Welcome CHERRY...We can always use some good AT!  Thanks for hanging

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Cherry said:

Hi guys.  I'm CherryPug.

Good to see more people joining...  welcome!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Welcome to the VG Army DrJohn, asko___, and Cherry, and anyone else I missed! :drinks:

Just a reminder to new VG Army members - we typically assume most members play PR COOP, but if we all don't know you from the games as a long time regular, and if you have not posted an intro yet, please post up to say Hello and let us know what you play here!  We just started this new membership path, and it seems the best route so that we don't accidentally award Enlisted group/ribbon to a semi-automatic bot preparing to fire off spam rounds in the club forums. ;)

We are glad to have you all - a simple reply from standard website members including what you like to play here will be rewarded with the entry level Enlisted website group!

ZBRmOas.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Hello hello. I guess I never made an official introduction, so here it is.

I'm a 20-year-old guy from Romania who started playing PR last year on the 15th of March (or so the GameTracker says), I like playing as a medic/ hat/ breacher but in emergency situations I can use multiple kits at once. You can usually see me in the "Eng inf" squad led by the best SL @DrJohn.😀

• Like 5
  • VG Spirit 1
  • VG Seal of Approval 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Hi. QZ(Qiezi) here from China and studying in the UK, official BarBeQue NEWS agency founder, and known infamously for being dumb on the field. As of right now I am 19 years old and plays on VG since June 2020, and is proud to claim that I lies in the top 1,000 of the server. I am able to play any roles that is needed but likes spotters(most noticably), or LAT/HATs and medics. I am also known for the BBQ news and interviewing soldiers like roleplay, tho often got shittalked(and deservingly so).

I am also a part of the ARMA team, and thanks to the team I got through the basics.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone I'm Blackfield. I'm 23 years old from Malaysia. I like playing games that has a nice storyline like Mass effect and Halo, also RTS game like world in conflict and C&C. I discover PR back in jun 2020 and back then I frequently play VG coop server. I stop playing PR around mid 2021 because im studying and Im back playing the PR while waiting for my internship. I can use every kit in the PR and also I can fly trans helicopter. I may not talk to much but I can answer if you ask me or order me what to do.

So...that's it. Nice to meet ya'll 

• Like 2
  • VG Seal of Approval 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

• 3 weeks later...

Sup dudes, I'm Douglag (also called Doug by everyone) and I'm a young fellow who enjoys playing PR and other teamwork-based games. You'll usually find me stressing my only braincell as a Squad Leader or flying in Transport/CAS.

Also lately I've been getting into flight sims such as Falcon BMS so I'll be around the VG Falcon server soon!

Willing to meet everyone on the battlefield ;)

If you ever see a skilled, assertive player with great leadership who's got everyone's back, that's definitely not me because I have no idea what the hell I am doing.

• Like 6
  • VG Spirit 1
  • VG Seal of Approval 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

10 hours ago, douglag said:

Sup dudes, I'm Douglag (also called Doug by everyone) and I'm a young fellow who enjoys playing PR and other teamwork-based games. You'll usually find me stressing my only braincell as a Squad Leader or flying in Transport/CAS.

Also lately I've been getting into flight sims such as Falcon BMS so I'll be around the VG Falcon server soon!

Willing to meet everyone on the battlefield ;)

Welcome Doug, glad you made it.

• Like 1
  • VG Spirit 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi everyone! Haven’t yet made a official introduction so better now than never:

I’m SimoTheGreat, 22 year old Finnish player, who enjoys playing armored-, and infantry squads. Favorite kits for me has to be HAT and LAT. I’ve played PR from 2016 both deployment and co-op. Mostly you will see me playing in Eng Inf squad with best SL @DrJohn and with many other best players. 

Nice to be here and see ya lads on the battlefield!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Welcome VG community! 

I'm between 3 and 4 dozens old, located somewhere in the EU outskirts and for as long as I remember I was, I am and I hope I always will be a mil-sim* gamer. 
To not make you all bored to death I will not describe my whole gaming life, but I can say there was a day in my life when I felt in love the original BF1942 and this love continued through all the BFs till BF4 on a few different platforms. The BF2 and and BF BC2 were the most memorable, mainly because in those two separate spans of my lifetime I had a bunch of great friends to play with.

After BF4 I switched back to PC for Arma3 and played for a few years with some non-English community - this is the most memorable and awesome gaming experience I ever had. Unfortunately Arma3 has "some" limitations and after a few hundreds of a heave Role-Play missions, I came to the point when "I've seen it all" and lost interest. Then I had some affair with the DCS World, which ended up for me with creating and administrating quite a decent community with a few hundred of active users. But... at that point of time my life changed due to family reasons and inability to commit enough time for DCS/community management (only people who have administer large scale gaming community once can understand how time consuming and ungrateful experience that can be 🤪). So, in Q1 last year having quite a expensive flight sim equipment gathering dust for a few months already and with no real perspective to have time to use it I sold it all, including top tier GPU which gave me a decent profit at a time 😅.

After the above I ended up without GPU, no will to buy another totally overpriced low/mid tier replacement and very limited time to play. So, what someone can do if he has no GPU and loves BF series? Give a try to - known from hearing, but never seen before - PR.

I don't remember exactly, but I joined VG Coop server somewhere in April (?) last year and this was a bull's eye hit! Decent Role-Play with server rules limiting all the madness, active admins, report system, good old BF2 with some more advanced mechanics and the casual play, which I was looking for and was not able to get from the new BFs or Squad (it is a good game, but I installed and uninstalled it shortly after a dozen of times through all the years already - no clear idea why my inside me cannot like that game 🤯).
With all the mentioned experiences I can say that what you guys here and the PR devs are doing  is a rescue for all the folks like me. People who love mil-sim* gaming, but have no possibility to get involved in some heavy role-play communities and would like to have a chance to just play a few times a week to relax after the whole day of work/fathering, but also to do it in the at least semi-organized way with at least some gasp of Role-Play. Thank you gentlemen! 

Also as my profile probably been recently already discussed between some of the admins 😇 - please excuse the multi-account. After a year of playing I decided to register at VG forum in April this year, enabled 2FA and then... upgraded my phone without actually exporting VG account, so I lost access to my previous account. Sorry for being stubborn at the #support and a few direct messages, I really wanted to get my old account back, but if this is not possible (what I understand) that's the new one. 

Regards and see you at the PR VG Coop server,

VladMordock (without those underscores! 😆)

* - don't catch me on this word please, if somebody don't like it, for the purpose of this post let's make a deal that it just means "military themed computer games"... 😇

• VG Spirit 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

hi dudes just found out about this thread, might as well introduce myself. i'm marko, 18 years old, an Algerian student who is intrigued with history & science, i've always heard about PR from my friends, never knew it was this fun, i joined the community this summer, i enjoy playing in armored & infantry squads. slowly learning more about the other squads/kits.
Really happy to be apart of this community, we shall meet on the battlefield fellas :D

• VG Spirit 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• ZULU

GMT - UTC - PRT  

• Your Local Date and Time

(Your Local Date/Time)

Important Information

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy