Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Introductions

=VG= SemlerPDX
Message added by =VG= SemlerPDX,

Welcome!  If you're new to the VG Army, post up here to say hello and let us know a little bit about yourself like what games you like, and what games you play here at VG.  We don't immediately toss the Enlisted ribbon on someone we don't know (yet) just joining the VG Army, so first please reply and say hi!

You don't need to write an essay - it's just good to get to know who plays what, and where we can be found gaming around VG.

:hi: 

We are glad to have you all - a simple reply from standard website members including what you like to play here will be rewarded with the entry level Enlisted website group!

ZBRmOas.png

Welcome to the VG Army Ratical, Skrappy, Aquila, SilentGrizzly, stepextra, and jack_black! :drinks:

Just a reminder to new VG Army members - we typically assume most members play PR COOP, but if we all don't know you from the games as a long time regular, please post up to say Hello and let us know what you play here!  We just started this new membership path, and it seems the best route so that we don't accidentally award Enlisted group/ribbon to a semi-automatic bot preparing to fire off spam rounds in the club forums. ;)

We are glad to have you all - a simple reply from standard website members including what you like to play here will be rewarded with the entry level Enlisted website group!

ZBRmOas.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Greetings Ladies and gents!

My In game name is Eros or ErosShultz 
i started playing PR four months ago and it is a very well made game 
Before playing PR i played fps games like COD CSGO and mostly Valorant 
i also play Real time strategy games as well 
for chill games however i play minecraft to just chill and maybe cure anxiety or depression

So yeah that's pretty much it 
Nice to meet ya'll 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! My name is Bismarcked!

As of now, I only have 2-3 days of experience playing Project Reality (PR), my friend invited me to try this game out and I'm absolutely loving it! I played Call of Duty: Mobile, World of Tanks, World of Warships, World of Warplanes (and their mobile counterparts), WarThunder. I haven't played any other CoD games  for I do not have a console, I do not have a strong enough pc, and I think that I should not spend money on games (yes, there's only a few games I bought). I also play other games, mainly gachas (AL, BA, HI3, etc.)

That's all for me! Peace out!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, my name is Arcturus_X (you may refer me as Arcturus).

I've been playing Project Reality for like 4-5 months. I really love realistic combat shooter. I want to find more experience in Project Reality, looking for more friends in PR and enjoy the game together. My PC is bad but I'm grateful to have it. I'm chill and sensitive person.

That's all for introduction.
Nice to meet all of you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Hey all,

I've played on the PR COOP for a few days and have been having a blast. I'm returning to uni to study Power Engineering this year in September, so I'm enjoying the free time I've got before then!

I've played quite a few games in my time, and still branch out genres every now and then like with Hollow Knight or Hades, but mostly, I participate in the 132nd Virtual Wing where I play DCS in either a C2 position or as RIO in F-14B, but I also fly casually in Harrier, Hip, Hind, Huey and a few others. I've had a burnout though, so I branched out to tactical shooters, playing through some Tarkov, then SWAT 4 First Responders, and then I've been led to PR, which led me to play on your server. I'm quite excited about the upcoming playtest of BattleBit Remastered as well, it seems to be shaping up as one of the best Battlefield games available.

In PR, you can expect me up in the whirlybirds often. Flying in PR is in comparison quite simplistic, but also dynamic, liberating and light enough on brain power I was able to play for 10 hours straight. That being said, having boots on the ground is what drew me to PR first place, and I've had fun exploring the various kits and how can they best contribute to your squad.

I look forward to seeing you all on the server :)

P. S. You can readily find me on your Discord, under the same name!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

18 hours ago, Torun said:

Hey all,

I've played on the PR COOP for a few days and have been having a blast. I'm returning to uni to study Power Engineering this year in September, so I'm enjoying the free time I've got before then!

I've played quite a few games in my time, and still branch out genres every now and then like with Hollow Knight or Hades, but mostly, I participate in the 132nd Virtual Wing where I play DCS in either a C2 position or as RIO in F-14B, but I also fly casually in Harrier, Hip, Hind, Huey and a few others. I've had a burnout though, so I branched out to tactical shooters, playing through some Tarkov, then SWAT 4 First Responders, and then I've been led to PR, which led me to play on your server. I'm quite excited about the upcoming playtest of BattleBit Remastered as well, it seems to be shaping up as one of the best Battlefield games available.

In PR, you can expect me up in the whirlybirds often. Flying in PR is in comparison quite simplistic, but also dynamic, liberating and light enough on brain power I was able to play for 10 hours straight. That being said, having boots on the ground is what drew me to PR first place, and I've had fun exploring the various kits and how can they best contribute to your squad.

I look forward to seeing you all on the server :)

P. S. You can readily find me on your Discord, under the same name!

welcome to VG torun!

• Like 1
  • VG Spirit 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello there!

I'm dogenamite (doge or dog for short, whichever you prefer). I finally figured out the fact the forum and discord exists even though I think I first joined the PR COOP server somewhere around early 2021 (I genuinely can't remember when exactly). The server has been an amazing experience for me so far, and the community is great!

I'm not really great at introductions so I think I'm gonna call it there,
Nice to meet all of ya!

• Like 3
  • VG Spirit 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

4 hours ago, dogenamite said:

Hello there!

I'm dogenamite (doge or dog for short, whichever you prefer). I finally figured out the fact the forum and discord exists even though I think I first joined the PR COOP server somewhere around early 2021 (I genuinely can't remember when exactly). The server has been an amazing experience for me so far, and the community is great!

Nice to meet all of ya!

Welcome aboard!

Be sure to check out our Teamspeak always someone in there.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/10/2022 at 3:14 PM, dogenamite said:

Hello there!

Nice to meet all of ya!

Nice to see you at the Arma event man...WELCOME!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there! I'm Nik, aka NikSRB in-game.

Been playing on VG for quite a while now but I was not very active around forums or Discord. I mostly play just PR out of multiplayer games because it's one of the rare games my crappy PC can run :D

In PR I like playing with assets, esp. CAS and trans, tho I don't completely avoid some infantry work as well.

About my life a lil bit: I'm 23 year old male from Belgrade, Serbia and I'm working for the Belgrade Ambulance Service as an EMT/Paramedic (We don't really have distinction, we're basically nurses).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2022 at 9:22 PM, NikSRB said:

Been playing on VG for quite a while now but I was not very active around forums or Discord. I mostly play just PR out of multiplayer games because it's one of the rare games my crappy PC can run :D

In PR I like playing with assets, esp. CAS and trans, tho I don't completely avoid some infantry work as well.

About my life a lil bit: I'm 23 year old male from Belgrade, Serbia and I'm working for the Belgrade Ambulance Service as an EMT/Paramedic (We don't really have distinction, we're basically nurses).

Hey man welcome to VG community  hah (Kinda late yes)

• Like 1

On 4/7/2022 at 3:22 PM, NikSRB said:

Welcome mate!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I've played PR on-and-off, under numerous aliases since 2017. Each time I return I'm both pleased and equally surprised to see members new and old still playing. Over to you @bskm, @Store-DK, @asko___, @Rica, @cherry, @SimoTheGreat, Simo? Are you there? Why don't you have an account yet?

• Like 6
  • VG Spirit 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• ZULU

GMT - UTC - PRT  

• Your Local Date and Time

(Your Local Date/Time)

Important Information

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy