Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Introductions

=VG= SemlerPDX
Message added by =VG= SemlerPDX,

Welcome!  If you're new to the VG Army, post up here to say hello and let us know a little bit about yourself like what games you like, and what games you play here at VG.  We don't immediately toss the Enlisted ribbon on someone we don't know (yet) just joining the VG Army, so first please reply and say hi!

You don't need to write an essay - it's just good to get to know who plays what, and where we can be found gaming around VG.

:hi: 

We are glad to have you all - a simple reply from standard website members including what you like to play here will be rewarded with the entry level Enlisted website group!

ZBRmOas.png

Hey guys its me Daryl, I am 24yo, I only played PR for a week since i saw this on youtube and i decided to play and see, it did not disappoint since i'm having rough time with my life,anyways.   if you have played with me youll know me on how i lead my squad, its an honor to join the VG army, and i would like to play with you guys in the field. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, my name is Yeetuss, I'm 19 years old, I'm purely Asian and my English is not so good since I still have to learn a lot from it plus, I'm abit noobie here.

I've played PR for like more than a month now and I really enjoy VG server in COOP mode like really love it.

I also have Arma 3 but I'm not playing it yet duel to my connection here and I don't know any community up there yet until I found VG community.

I like to move into a squad as a medic, Machine gunner or maybe just maybe AT.

Beside of these milsim games I also play Halo MCC, Battlefront 2, RDR2, Verdun and etc.

That's all for me ::>

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Welcome to the VG Army Xelah, Daryl0002, Yeetuss and Allie2! :drinks:

Just a reminder to new VG Army members - we typically assume most members play PR COOP, but if we all don't know you from the games as a long time regular, please post up to say Hello and let us know what you play here!  We just started this new membership path, and it seems the best route so that we don't accidentally award Enlisted group/ribbon to a semi-automatic bot preparing to fire off spam rounds in the club forums. ;)

We are glad to have you all - a simple reply from standard website members including what you like to play here will be rewarded with the entry level Enlisted website group!

ZBRmOas.png

• VG Spirit 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

hellllo my name is not asdevore but you can call me asd cuz my real name will sound a bit weard in english  so just call me asd .im 14 almost 15 and i fricking love pr and i play it all the time and im from algeria.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  alright thats it bye.

• Like 3
  • VG Seal of Approval 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well Hello, my name is Elvin, but people call me Beast, I am 17 years old.
I played PR on the VG Server a year or two back, most people dont remember me, but i played a lot with HaterOne and Stark back then.
I also play ArmA 3.

I am from Bosnia, but I live in Austria, meaning that i speak 3 langauges on a B2 level.

And because I see that many guys write what they usually do in PR, I usually am either CAS or Trans pilot, I am comfortable with APCs and Tanks and as Infantry I usually take HAT or HMG.
In ArmA, i love being JTAC.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

On 9/5/2021 at 1:48 AM, Yeetuss said:

Hi, my name is Yeetuss, I'm 19 years old, I'm purely Asian and my English is not so good since I still have to learn a lot from it plus, I'm abit noobie here.

I've played PR for like more than a month now and I really enjoy VG server in COOP mode like really love it.

I also have Arma 3 but I'm not playing it yet duel to my connection here and I don't know any community up there yet until I found VG community.

I like to move into a squad as a medic, Machine gunner or maybe just maybe AT.

Beside of these milsim games I also play Halo MCC, Battlefront 2, RDR2, Verdun and etc.

That's all for me ::>

yo bro

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All!

Syntaxx here! 21 yo Engr. Student from the Philippines. I have been playing for a year now since I joined this community, I primarily play in the VG PR Coop Server as a Squad Lead or most often as a Medic. I've gained and learned a lot in this community, mostly about teamwork, respect and discipline but the most important thing is to always have fun. I mostly play FPS, RTS and Tactical Shooter games like the Ghost Recon Series, Insurgency 1, Socom Series, Delta Force Series, Men of War Series, Company of Heroes , and War thunder. 

That all folks! You can approach me in game ( join my squad 😉) or through the VG Discord Server.

And also Quack!

• Like 4
  • VG Seal of Approval 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Hello my IGN is Apologies. I named myself Apologies because I fuck up a lot during my early days in the VG server.🙃 Been playing PR coop for more than a month now and loving it. I mostly go SL on broken maps or in maps that I have absolutely no knowledge about and if no one wants to do it. I love being an infantry and I think PR coop is best played as infantry, except  in Kashan. 😃 My macro gameplay is I fill the roles that are needed or under utilized in order to beat a map. It is an honor to be a part of this great gaming community. ❤️

• Like 6
  • VG Spirit 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 10/21/2021 at 12:25 AM, Apologies said:

Hello my IGN is Apologies. I named myself Apologies because I fuck up a lot during my early days in the VG server.🙃 Been playing PR coop for more than a month now and loving it. I mostly go SL on broken maps or in maps that I have absolutely no knowledge about and if no one wants to do it. I love being an infantry and I think PR coop is best played as infantry, except  in Kashan. 😃 My macro gameplay is I fill the roles that are needed or under utilized in order to beat a map. It is an honor to be a part of this great gaming community. ❤️

Welcome Brader!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Hi

I'm Mrgeniusgaming

If anyone wonder how I got the name, I made it when I was still 7, wanting to make a Playstation account, I had no idea what to use, then mrgeniusgaming was the only one that I can think of. But now, I feel that the name is kinda dumb.

I'm 14, I've been playing PR for a while. I'm so glad that I found out about this game, for years I've been looking for a game where I can communicate with people. I usually go as CAS, I always like being in the sky fighting enemy jets, gives me nostalgia from my childhood playing Ace Combat. I can fly things, but I better be a gunner apache or similar choppers because I am impatient. 

Beside PR I don't play any other online games often... I spend most my gaming times playing offline games, such as Persona 4 Golden, MGSV, etc.

• Like 7
  • VG Spirit 1
  • Upvote 1

Welcome to the VG Army Sytnaxx, Apologies, and mrgeniusgaming! :drinks:

Just a reminder to new VG Army members - we typically assume most members play PR COOP, but if we all don't know you from the games as a long time regular, please post up to say Hello and let us know what you play here!  We just started this new membership path, and it seems the best route so that we don't accidentally award Enlisted group/ribbon to a semi-automatic bot preparing to fire off spam rounds in the club forums. ;)

ZBRmOas.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hallo

I am Ratical and currently I am 18 years of age some may know me as C|HINA Ratical in-game the reason for that prefix (C|HINA) is because I participated in the PR teamwork tournament early on this year never really feel to change it, but that's besides the point my love for FPS and military games like Counter-Strike, Golden Eye, Splinter cell and planetside just to name a few I was on the lookout for a slightly better military game which had lead me to YouTube video of the Bf2 project reality mod which I currently love. After the tournament have been dissolved I have been playing on your VG dedicated Coop server for a while now, its been a blast so far I do a bit of everything form CAS, tank, APC, Inf, and a few time trans, and also I prefer Vg coop over every other Coop or Deployment server/ community because Admins are easier to reason with and they aren't toxic and their is fewer toxic players.

I know I should've done this Brief Bio a while back but I guess this is it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone, Skrappy here. I play on the PR VG coop server often and very occasionally venture out into deployment. I found out about PR from an old army buddy way back in 2009 or 2010. I played on/off for a few years, but pretty well set pc gaming aside for the past decade. I really like simulator games like flight sim and Forza. I spent a lot hours playing Americas Army growing up, lunch breaks in high school playing CS. Looking to get into farm sim and arma. Loved Dayz.

I suffered a workplace injury earlier this year, so with lots of time off and a cheap laptop I gravitated back to pc gaming. Started with minecraft and an N64 emulator. Then I remembered PR and wondered if anyone still played it. I was quite surprised to see full servers!

I don't play as well as I used to, and made a few mistakes getting back into it. Sorry about that. I'd like to thank everyone involved in running such a great community, I really appreciate it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

Hello, you can check my profile for details about my biography :D

Anyway, I usually play PR as a helicopter pilot almost everyday since a year ago, but currently my PC is dead (since 2 weeks ago) and I can't play anything except some old games like GTA Vice City in my old janky laptop. The state of my PC is not really good, something wrong with the motherboard. If the Service Center couldn't fix it, it means that I need to buy a new motherboard that will cost me a lot of money. I'm probably gonna take a break, maybe weeks or months.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

Hi my name is Aquila. My age is 22 years and i am from India. I play mostly on the PR Coop server. Other than that i like to play insurgency (2014) and Medival 2: Total war's LOTR mod. On PR i mostly play as Ground forces (though i do hope ill learn how to fly heli's and jets in future :P). I sometimes Lead Squads as well.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 6

• 4 weeks later...

Hy Everyone!

I'm SuddenGrizzly(also known as Sudden or SuddenMist from world of warcraft but it doesn't matter...)
I'm a 29yo. idiot from Hungary and i'm the type of "Infantry 4 life just give me a hmg and i go rampage" type of guy :D
i played around 2 years of cs:go and had over 3k hours in 1.6 back in the xfire times.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone

My name is George but you can call me Blackjack. I'm a 27 yo bloke from a small town in Serbia.
I've been playin PR on and off for some years now. I started off in deployment but I've switched to VG COOP 'cause it's more fun, engaging and has a lot more teamwork included (deployment gave me gray hairs lol).
In-game, I tend to stick to supporting infantry roles, armor and helicopters, whilst avoiding jets due to a lack of experience. On some occasions, I enjoy taking the role of SL but, since English is not my native language, I find it a bit harder to coordinate in a pinch. Besides PR, I mostly play strategy based games like HoI4 and Civ6.

I'll be seeing y'all on the battlefield!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• ZULU

GMT - UTC - PRT  

• Your Local Date and Time

(Your Local Date/Time)

Important Information

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy