Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

What we need?

=VG= .Blizzard.

I understand some mods were included to make it easier for newer people to transition to Arma, but personally I feel ETS(Enemy Tagging System), No Weapon Sway & No Stamina have no place in Arma, Tactical Ping is more than adequate & Weapon Sway as well as Stamina exist to prevent individuals loading up on an unreasonable arsenal  so as to force individuals to cooperate & use vehicle cargo, and you can Run(Though Not Sprint) infinitely to begin with,so that combination of NoSway+NoStamina especially shouldn't be in the modset, IMHO.

1 hour ago, =VG= .Blizzard. said:

no more mods need to be added besides project OPFOR.

I understand where you're coming from but if i may,  perhaps server key's should then be added to allow OPTIONAL client side mods like JSRSBlastcoreA3 Thermal Improvement ,etc... entirely at individuals discretion where appropriate. Locking down gameplay to a very limited preselected modset  is IMHO, not the best idea, when there exists a possibility to accommodate for individual preference, with in reason.

And I get the intent of this thread isn't solicitation of mods, but LAxemann's immersion essentials  & Real Engine despite being tiny mods,  offer a huge boon to immersion & gameplay, without compromising on performance in anyway shape or form, so, ... for your consideration.

1 hour ago, =VG= .Blizzard. said:

That will not be a thing at all as not all want to play something that is already too complicated.

YES, ACE MEDICAL is the devil's spawn.

4 hours ago, =VG= .Blizzard. said:

Mods that can be added could be Vcom ai or Lambs stuff, AND THE MOST IMPORTANT !!! project OPFOR.

In my experience VCOM is incompatible with virtually every other AI mod because it conflicts with & in most cases overrides them, and LAMBS generally works best with ASR_AI3, I know you prefer VCOM, but just wanted to clarify on the compromises, as on it's own VCOM is stellar, but the ASR_AI+LAMBS combination is vastly superior to either VCOM or LAMBS or ASR_AI individually..

• Upvote 1

Yep fully agree, but I liked Vcom as it is easier for me to put it in as a script :PP

1 hour ago, X0R said:

In my experience VCOM is incompatible with virtually every other AI mod because it conflicts with & in most cases overrides them, and LAMBS generally works best with ASR_AI3, I know you prefer VCOM, but just wanted to clarify on the compromises, as on it's own VCOM is stellar, but the ASR_AI+LAMBS combination is vastly superior to either VCOM or LAMBS or ASR_AI individually..

• Like 1