Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

'Different Falcon BMS version'

MOKUM

Gents, I tried to connect to the VG server today, but I got the error 'Different Falcon Version'

Yesterday the conncetion to the server was flawless,...... so I installed 'Falcon BMS 4.35 U1 - Incremental Installer' from Benchmark Sims, but the error still occure. Installed Falcon 4.35: 22548 (see picture). Help, please 🙂 

Note: I have an image of my HD, made two days ago, so setting back the system without the Falcon BMS 4.35 U1 - Incremental Installer is still there

Wrong Falcon BMS version.jpg

Not sure but maybe your update is not right. Apparently according to benchmark sims it should read :

(5) After the update, when starting BMS, the version string in the BMS UI will now read:
Falcon BMS 4.35.1 (x64) Build

I`m updating now to U1 , will try to connect to the server when done.

Thanks for the reply Master Sergeant 👍. I manage to install the update. I messed up some folders.  Just too many back-up folders of different kinds of Falcon version (3.34/3.4/3.5) 🙂 Had to replace the update files from my backup drive manually to my HD and then the install worked.

Updates setup folder.jpg

VG server connection.jpg

• Upvote 1

Yes, you're right. I was checking the connection and if I could join a mission>. That went well and I saw a 4-ship, with number 4 spot available and you as a lead briefing the mission (OCA Strike), but it was too late and shopping time here 🙂 . But, I check the sever so now and than, to see if there are real pilots there and join a mission