Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Looking for Help / Need someone with skill in creating sounds etc.

=VG= Fastjack

LoL found fix.

When i copy/paste link :https://xXx.youtube.com/watch?v=bWjOw6vkXiY it converts to this text  The High & Mighty Mind, Soul & Body - YouTube and thats the reason why i dont get embedded.

I was forced to copy paste the link into a text file, copy this copied link from the textfile to this forum and than it works.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, =VG= Fastjack said:

LoL found fix.

When i copy/paste link :https://xXx.youtube.com/watch?v=bWjOw6vkXiY it converts to this text  The High & Mighty Mind, Soul & Body - YouTube and thats the reason why i dont get embedded.

I was forced to copy paste the link into a text file, copy this copied link from the textfile to this forum and than it works.

Well, then you have a work-around at least.  This is definitely region based, though you have not mentioned what web browser you are using, I wonder if a different browser would have different behavior.  No worries, though - if you can paste a link here and get an embed, that is all that matters.

:tatice_06:

On 2/23/2021 at 10:45 PM, =VG= Fastjack said:

Ok i should more explain in Detail about tweaklines in Firearms next time.

In a Firearm tweak, you get the option to implement a "PULLtheTrigger" sound. That is that sound you can hear when you mag/clip is empty.

I will replace this sound (the click click) with another sound, so instead of having "click" sound  i would have a "allah snackbar scream" sound.

Short and simple:

I need a voice file (wave format) of any kind of jihady scream that is 3-5 seconds long. Ignore evrything i wrote about bolt click sound because you dont understand the technical aspect of this:

I will replace the mechanical sound of pulling the trigger with a scream sound.

Ohh, i get it... u need a sound of Jhadist yelling "Allahu Ekbeeeeeeeerrrrr"... :D