Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Looking for Help / Need someone with skill in creating sounds etc.

=VG= Fastjack

Hi all, 

as the thread name says, i'm looking for help from some sound artists.

I need someone who is skilled and already have the software on his rig to create sounds and maybe also able to modify them a bit. 

I need some sounds files (wave) with a length of maybe 3 - 5 seconds. 

I need it for a bolt trigger sound and some ambient sounds for Project Reality.

Thanks in Advance.

Not helpful Binary.

If i use the search function for the specifiec sound on this site it do nothing.

Additionally, i dont need the "click of a gun" sound.

I want a clicksound for a Project Reality gun but this bolt click actually not sounds like a bolt click.

I want it that it sounds like a jihadi scream :big_boss:

Also, i dont know if i could get any copyright issue etc.

I want that it's done by one of us (special background story, no need to think about that).

43 minutes ago, =VG= Fastjack said:

Also, i dont know if i could get any copyright issue etc.

that depends on the source. you can get copyright problems if you take the sound from a fmovie eg. But if you tinker with it or build it so that you can't figure out where the sound comes from anyway, you won't get any trouble with it.

it probably makes sense to combine several sounds... can you give me examples from eg movies?

49 minutes ago, =VG= Fastjack said:

bolt click

only in german to get the details:

du meinst das geräusch wenn der kolben zurückfährt oder die waffe leer ist und nicht den schuss? sehe ich das richtig?

ich hätte vielleicht noch etwas zu dem link sagen sollen... es gibt solche archive wo man sounds bekommt die man in unterschiedlicher art und weise frei benutzen kann. wahrscheinlich macht es sinn sich dort mehrere sounds

zu suchen und diese zu kombinieren und zu mischen.

ähnlich mit den "ambient sounds". was wäre das genau? also was für ein sound zu welcher situation?

56 minutes ago, =VG= Fastjack said:

I want it that it sounds like a jihadi scream

was meinst du damit genau? sind wir immernoch bei der waffe?^^

wenn du schon sounds hast, die aber nicht gut klingen macht es vielleicht trotzdem sinn sie mal zu hören um eine vorstellung zu bekommen. manchmal findest du die richtigen sounds ganz woanders.

Ok, for better understanding all in german:

Pass auf folgendes: Das ist mein Plan:

Ich arbeite gerade an dem civilian kit und baue gerade ein eigenes faction kit layout für den coop insurgency gamemode.

Der civilian wird der Medic. Der wird allerdings keine Feuerwaffe besitzen sondern nur medikit, epipens, stones. Die anderen Waffenslots werden durch fake Feuerwaffen ersetzt die nichts anrichten, also keinen Schaden machen können. Durch diese fake Feuerwaffen kann ich Animationen vergeben wie z.B. surrender, also Arme hoch.

Diesen Fake Feuerwaffen kann ich auf verschiedensten Zieltypen einstellen die lauten :

Infantry   
LightArmour 
HeavyArmour 
NavalArmour
Helicopter  
AirPlane   

Jetzt stelle ich das so ein das der civilian seine surrender Waffe gegen Fahrzeuge einsetzt und dabei auf die zuläuft. Wir Menschen sehen nur einen mit Händen erhobenen Zivilisten auf uns zu kommen. Ab einer bestimmten Reichweite beginnt der Bot dann mit den Steinen nach den Fahrzeugen und Soldaten zuwerfen und sobald jemand versucht den mit den ZipTie's zu verhaften geht der Bot in unbewaffneten Kampfmodus (Waffenwechsel zum Boxen).

Jetzt würde das aber so zu leicht sein immer den civilian zu identifizieren und abzuwarten das der näher kommt und dann einfach von den Playern abgefarmt zu werden also will ich einen zweiten civilian typ rein bringen der Selbstmord Attentate macht und genauso aussieht wie der Medic Civilian so das du zu Anfang garnicht weißt ob der Civi ein guter oder böser Civi ist und das der böse civi erst erschossen werden darf wenn der zu seinem Detonator greift, was er erst tun wird wenn er nah genug dran ist.

So, da dieser Detonator eine Feuerwaffe ist will ich dieser Feuerwaffe den Bolt click Sound von einen Jihady Schrei (z.B. Allahu Akbar) geben.

Ich denke mal das du das jetzt genau verstanden hast odewr?

20 minutes ago, =VG= Fastjack said:

den Bolt click Sound von einen Jihady Schrei (z.B. Allahu Akbar) geben.

was ist ein bolt click sound von einem schrei? 

meint bolt click nur den trigger (wann der schrei losgehen soll) oder möchtest du einen wirklichen schrei evtl mit clickgeräusch von den detonator?

was mechanische geräusche angeht kann man evtl schon vorhandene PR-sounds nehmen und sie verändern, dann sollte es wahrscheinlich keine copyright probleme geben, oder?

klingt aber generell nach einer ziemlich geilen idee...das wird für viel panik sorgen^^

Ok i should more explain in Detail about tweaklines in Firearms next time.

In a Firearm tweak, you get the option to implement a "PULLtheTrigger" sound. That is that sound you can hear when you mag/clip is empty.

I will replace this sound (the click click) with another sound, so instead of having "click" sound  i would have a "allah snackbar scream" sound.

Short and simple:

I need a voice file (wave format) of any kind of jihady scream that is 3-5 seconds long. Ignore evrything i wrote about bolt click sound because you dont understand the technical aspect of this:

ObjectTemplate.addTemplate S_surrender_sp_BoltClick

ObjectTemplate.activeSafe Sound S_surrender_spl_BoltClick
ObjectTemplate.modifiedByUser dsu
ObjectTemplate.lowSamples 2147483647
ObjectTemplate.mediumSamples 2147483647
ObjectTemplate.soundFilename "objects/weapons/handheld/surrender_sp/sounds/jihadyscream_bolt_click.wav"
ObjectTemplate.loopCount 1
ObjectTemplate.is3dSound 0
ObjectTemplate.stopType 1
ObjectTemplate.volume 0.69
ObjectTemplate.pitch 1
ObjectTemplate.pan 0.5
ObjectTemplate.reverbLevel 0.5

I will replace the mechanical sound of pulling the trigger with a scream sound.

• VG Spirit 1

idk, maybe you find one of these to be what ur looking for... just normalized & cleaned up the audio... 3 variants, the '_clean' suffixed ones' might most be ideal, pick ur poison

i sense you cooking up a suicide bomber.....

aak_ref.wav aak+bang.wav aak+bang_extended.wav aak+bang_long.wav aak+bang_long_normalised.wav aak_clean.wav aak_clean_raw.wav aak_clean_extended.wav

• VG Spirit 1

19 hours ago, X0R said:

idk, maybe you find one of these to be what ur looking for... just normalized & cleaned up the audio... 3 variants, the '_clean' suffixed ones' might most be ideal, pick ur poison

aak_ref.wavUnavailable aak+bang.wavUnavailable aak+bang_extended.wavUnavailable aak+bang_long.wavUnavailable aak+bang_long_normalised.wavUnavailable aak_clean.wavUnavailable aak_clean_raw.wavUnavailable aak_clean_extended.wavUnavailable

Thank YOu much Sir but i got one small problem. I cant touch your files. Seems like i have no permission or your files has to be approved before it get posted.

i sense you cooking up a suicide bomber.....

:bomb::crazy:

Yes, i'm planning to introduce the civilian feature with unramed civilians (no handheld weapons except stones, epipens and medikit and the surrender fakeweapon).

Because it would be to easy to identify the civilian i will also introduce a second civilian with suicide demolitions that looking exactly like the normal civi, so you dont know when you see him if its a civi or suicidebomber.

The main powertool of the meinsurgent faction are the mines and IED's but bots are really terrible in using it so i have to implement another deadly feature.

Just downloaded & tested files on audactity & vlc and seem to be working fine, I've archived and re-attached files below, incase that was the problem.

@Connor do me a favor & see if you can download & playback audio files attached below in archive

aak.7z

OOPS!  This page or function is not accessible to you right now!

If you are viewing this page, you may not have access to use or view certain items or forums.  If you are not registered as a member, please create an account and attempt to use the link that brought you here once again.  If you still cannot get past this page, please contact =VG= SemlerPDX for support.  Thank you for visiting VETERANS-GAMING!

Same thing. The picture of your file attachments saying they are unavailable and when i press your files this happen.

I have no permissions !?!

Maybe DropBox?

3 minutes ago, =VG= Fastjack said:

Thx Semler and BLuD,

now it works. Was it a problem with permissions or had X0R's files to be approved first before some can DL it?

No, this was my fault - sorry guys.  Somehow the 'download attachments' permissions were wiped from the VG Clan Member group(s).  I've reviewed all permissions as well as these, and everything should be good now.  Again, following this major website update and overhaul, if there are any issues please just contact me.
:coffee: 

• Thanks 2