Posted this in the Veterans/Active Service club initially, reposting here for proper introductions:

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Ladies, Gentlemen and Everyone Else,

VictorJulietGolf here aka the biggest POG on this site, USMC 2014-2018, 0651 

Typed "Veterans Gaming" into Google and this is the first site listed and it looked active, figured I'd give it a shot. Been gaming since I could walk, didn't get into online gaming until after I came back from deployment and spent most down time in the bricks. Been playing Squad since COVID hit and the gen pop on there is mostly keyboard warriors who wouldn't dare be seen at a recruiting station, so I'm hoping there's a few users on here that hop on from time to time and wouldn't mind getting into some sh*t on a Squad server. I have Arma as well but I haven't been able to wrap my head (and hands) around that, but I'm willing to try. Really hoping to direct my own IP development one day and really give COD and Battlefield a run for their money, hoping to have some professional conversations on here as well. Hope to see some yall online.

Semper Fi
-G

Steam Name: VictorJulietGolf

• Like 3
  • VG Spirit 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Posted this in the Veterans/Active Service club initially, reposting here for proper introductions: Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Ladies, Gentlemen and Everyone Else,VictorJulietGolf here aka the bi

Welcome! Good to have you here. I suspect it won't take long for you to realize that playing here sh&ts all over playing any where else. Here you find awesome people that share a love of gaming

Hello and . If you want we can help you out with tons of keybinds, arma has! Our ARMA community is growing now and we are willing to share anything we can to make it even bigger!   I also recomme

6 hours ago, VictorJulietGolf said:

I have Arma as well but I haven't been able to wrap my head (and hands) around that, but I'm willing to try

Hello and :crigon_04:. If you want we can help you out with tons of keybinds, arma has! Our ARMA community is growing now and we are willing to share anything we can to make it even bigger!  

I also recommend trying Project Reality, the father/mother of Squad. 

Take care! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Welcome! Good to have you here.
I suspect it won't take long for you to realize that playing here sh&ts all over playing any where else. Here you find awesome people that share a love of gaming devoid of the crap most other servers host. VG is an awesome group of people. Family!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Hello and welcome!  Happy to see so many new folks lately - looking forward to many more group events in 2021, and even some training events to help folks learn some of the other games we run around here.  The guys are trying to breath life back into our Arma 3 servers and that milsim game can get so realistic ya damn near want vocation training just to play it... but damned if it isn't one hell of an experience!

See you around man! :drinks: 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
12 hours ago, =VG= .Blizzard. said:

Hello and :crigon_04:. If you want we can help you out with tons of keybinds, arma has! Our ARMA community is growing now and we are willing to share anything we can to make it even bigger!  

I also recommend trying Project Reality, the father/mother of Squad. 

Take care! 

Sounds good, I'm on the look out for the next ARMA or Squad event on here

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Whats up man! Thank you for your service! 🍻

Squad is pretty great with the right group, I've played quite a bit and yes - there are a lot of keyboard warriors over there. Hopefully when we start getting people over the our Squad server we can all have a seriously, fun experience together. Until then, stick around for the events and definitely give Project Reality a go: https://www.realitymod.com/. Old mod for Battlefield 2, it's where most of us hang out!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1