Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

stargate mod

RizlaQc

If you have Bf2142 and found the right guys, who have a replicated Masterserver and host the mod, here you go.The stargate mod is on ice since YEARS or complete dropped from the Devs.

Sofar i know is there only one mod currently in progress for BF2142 and that's Archeron (Alien franchise) made by Frosty98 and some modders from BSS (BF2 Korea mod) and tbh. i looks to me that they doing it good. Slow but good. Problem is they have to code everything manually that isn't available in Refractor 2 Engine (BF2Editor). 

I had once a smalltalk with Frosty98 in the BFSP forum about his mod and why he choose the BF2142 engine. I gave him some tipps and to my surprise, he took my suggestions all over to his roadmap. Maybe we see one day a Alien WALKER Queen.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, RizlaQc said:

ok just reinstall my bf2 but cant connect to my old acc and cant make new one ,and stargate is install in my mod but wen i try to lunch it say windows cant find bf2.exe 😭

Did you install BF2 in it's standart directory. If not you have to correct the line in your shortcut to the install directory. Did you also install BF2Hub?

39 minutes ago, Zeee said:

Bro this shit looks so fun brings me back to battlefront on ps2

Damn i need this in my life

This shit is fun as hell.

Dont remember the names of the map with the deathstar, killed it actually multiple times. The convoy missions in space was also nice. Hear you can fly the newer Tie Fighters. The space maps was done like PR falklands or better PR falklands map used the same mechanic as FirstStrike space maps - no terrain.

Most fun as infantry was playing the Stormtrooper support with the heavy repeater blaster. You was able to place energy barriers for cover. Also multiple walker variants. The AT-AT exist only as static because the Devteam didn't get the fourlegged walking animations done and it liked to capsize. Sometimesm when you stumble into an effect trigger - this trigger let crash a TieFighter next to you. Also when you looked into the sky you can the the stardestroyers up in the lower space. 

Also this mod had some dead body statics and the rebels on the Endor map had a female soldier model.

• Upvote 2