Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Mobile App

=VG= BLuDKLoT

Hey guys,

Read below you can now access site via the mobile app below. 

spacer.png
Hi Scott Allen,

Congratulations! Your community has been accepted into our mobile app directory. You and your members can now use the app to browse, post and receive notifications.

ios.png android.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Very cool!  Just know there is so much work to do and it's only Monday.  My goal is to have everything in place and working by next week -- and all of that is dependent on SolarFlame's fight to get the systems which power this all to their fully functional state.  (Again, this is why I ask that people don't go crazy just yet and open the flood gates of content in case we have to roll back the website to a snapshot).

There will be all sorts of posts and info about these new things, how to use them, and before we get to that we are still fine tuning.  Last night I thought the Globe-Wings was too much for VG Clan Members group, so started work on a ribbon instead, so when BLuD contacted me to say the same thing, I was already ready to replace it - so together we are deciding on what works and what doesn't and that takes just a little time.

Might still change that logo for the app store if we make something even cooler, ya never know... Had to get some things out and some are 'place holders'.  If something sucks, let us know and we'll see if we can make it better.  Everything goes on "the list" to be addressed in time.

:tatice_06:

• VG Spirit 3