Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Project Reality | Weapon Info

Kvsh_420

I've started a passion project to cover all small arms located in game as the large amount of detail and history of the of these weapons can't go unnoticed plus I realize there isn't anybody really doing this so this is basically my love letter to the project reality community.

My first video is on the M249 and its the first of many to come.

This will most likely take months to actually complete (years if we get more factions.....) so I wouldn't mind people sending links to citable information as the only site I used for that my M249 video was wikipedia and I don't know how credible that might be in the future.

Here's the link to my first video.

Still training my editing skills..

Screenshot 2021-01-20 21-09-15.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

If your looking for any technical information or theory of operation, the TMs for any weapon in the army can usually be found on Armypubs.army.mil.

https://armypubs.army.mil/epubs/DR_pubs/DR_a/pdf/web/ARN3242_TC 3-22x249 FINAL WEB.pdf

Edit: For most Bundeswehr or export model HK weapons... They just take a picture of each page and post it, so some are a pain in the ass to read. http://hk-manuals.com/

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 22.1.2021 at 4:27 PM, =VG= Nyther said:

If you gonna start with the machineguns then ask Volod for info

if it helps...i got some pics of volod using his MG not AR...

6c47fef77ab621cd1174a53b21de94c0.png

and here is one pic with a very rare situation where he very tactically covers the left with the MG and the right with the pistol:

django01-1170x658.jpg

and here he is moving his mg to a tactically position inside of a caprange but outside of the trouble to rape some spawnpoints:

cjob1dvOI7yIve_AsUyxQaXjVaS6l5cwJRo0McAG

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

On 1/23/2021 at 8:11 AM, =VG= 0100011000101 said:

...i got some pics of volod ...

I've got a more recent pic from just the other day (volod pictured on the right) - he just couldn't learn to feed his bullets only to the bots (again)

show/hidebffs admin your banned meme.png
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/23/2021 at 11:11 AM, =VG= 0100011000101 said:

if it helps...i got some pics of volod using his MG not AR...

6c47fef77ab621cd1174a53b21de94c0.png

and here is one pic with a very rare situation where he very tactically covers the left with the MG and the right with the pistol:

django01-1170x658.jpg

and here he is moving his mg to a tactically position inside of a caprange but outside of the trouble to rape some spawnpoints:

cjob1dvOI7yIve_AsUyxQaXjVaS6l5cwJRo0McAG

thats faking hilarious^^^^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...