Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Zeee for Admin

=VG= Skiddles

I know I am just a player here. Not much weight nor reputation yet to be respected. So I am just gonna put this out there because my gaming experience on VG tells me it is the right thing to do.

I want Zeee to be an admin. Not that he can kick and ban people but because he knows the game, the maps and when no one else is around this guy can keep the server populated not only because of map choice but because ZEEE picked it.
Zeee is here all the time and when is not, he is missed. 

I have learned so much from him. He is my go to guy when not flying cas which he does much more than I like him too. Such a great squad leader. He embraces new players, teaches. He is everything my post about nurturing PR was about.

Make this exceptional player and man an ADMIN. Truth is, he does more to support this game than you recognize.  

ZEEE for admin!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

4 minutes ago, Sciddles said:

Truth is, he does more to support this game than you recognize.  

I wouldn't be so sure about that...;)

but thank you for this information. he definitely has the potential to do so. Usually we do not select admins based on applications, but rather observe players who we think might fit.

you will not get a yes or no to this post, but such information helps a lot to focus on individual players. the head administrators will then decide if necessary, even if there is no public discussion about it.

in any case, many thanks for your point of view.

Zeee sucks at picking maps

Thank you for putting forward the recommendation. Though admin is not something we give out solely based on approval from players it is always something we look for when appointing admins. There is quite a process we go through when recruiting and it sometimes takes time for a regular to move onto admin status.

Be assured that we are always looking for potential admins within the player base and that if someone is a worthy candidate they are appointed at an appropriate time (provided they want to do it). In the mean time, we are always watching.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Sciddles said:

I want Zeee to be an admin.

Im very flattered to see a post like this but im not quite sure how to feel or respond to it i never really gave much thought to being an admin for VG its just not something i ever think about (But it would be nice to change map when no one is there :lol:)  i also find it a little funny as it reminds me of the few times random people say "Wait aren't you an admin?" 

Even if i was offered this it would be a very hard choice for me because my biggest fear is how people might treat me or act different around me because of such a status i just love being me with no complications yknow? :)

1 hour ago, =VG= Melon Muncher said:

Zeee sucks at picking maps

True :')

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

The fact that you were always been TS most of the time for support in-game players is probably enough for you, but like Melon said...

U suk piking maps :P

But honestly though, aside from maps, i think i have to agree on you why Carentan ALT is playable, despite me myself are against it (any maps with iron sights, bushes only, is what i'm trying to avoid most of the time, i have to hear out what the pop in-game wants)

There's still more to be done, no discussion done internally atm, this one is a candidate indeed as everyone said, you never know-

Best of luck, @Zeee;)

- Inch

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

When i started play PR first time we were focused on playing the dam game and how to be better and help others understand. communicate and play serious.  none care about being admin and the head admins here pick admins they never knew they are going to be picked!  today and don't get me wrong guys i was raised to tell what i think it's true no matter the cost ! today and im not talking about Zee. today lot of people set in TS just because they think they will be picked as admins. some just approach admins and play in their squads just because they think they will be picked . but on the battle field they are selfish and arrogant. i can count some of them never spam sorry when they tk a player just because they are admins.everyday a new admin. not because i don't like it but its just not how things goes according to what the head admins say and how they act. if you pick the wrong guy who act like a d**ck  its gonna be a problem dealing with a ""brother admin""" don't get me wrong guys ... some ppl played this game more than 5 years and acted nice and good and helpful all the 5 years and they are not admins and they just doing better job than admins in the battlefield. today i can complain right here right now about making admins everyday. is not wise. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6