Mug Shots - 2020

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, I'll play along.       Edit  

i dont have any proper pictures of my self so :v my hair is lot longer than this now.

first one is now and the other was like 1 year ago maybe idk. Do with it what you will.

Posted Images

On 12/12/2020 at 5:03 PM, X0R said:

It's pretty cool to see all the faces behind the voices. Given that I'm a privacy fanatic & even my na me in my intro was a cryptogram, it's only natural that i....

*download [CRYPTOFACE].txt, open in notepad with word-wrap disabled & therein lies my other face :b0209: Ctrl+A to actually see the face

ASCII.png

NOOOOOO you ruined my lifeeee!!! this is wrong, i will pretend you still look like what I thought you looked like 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Connor said:

NOOOOOO you ruined my lifeeee!!! this is wrong, i will pretend you still look like what I thought you looked like 

lmao, sounds about right, it's literally what anyone I've ever spoken to, not having seen me first says, when they do, my voice doesn't match my look or build, not in the slightest ;p :blind: I'm built like a bear & sound like a ***idk tbh

• Upvote 1

@0100011000101 My hair was down to my butt until 1995! Once it was gone I felt like I was reborn. I used to hate the wind, the rain, the elements, cleaning my shower drain hair clogs, etc.. long hair was hard man. If you ever want a high and tight hit me up. I put mine into a long braid and chopped it. I eventually sold the braid 20 years later for $800.00 to people that make wigs. Blud

• Upvote 2
4 hours ago, =VG= BLuDKLoT said:

My hair was down to my butt until 1995! Once it was gone I felt like I was reborn. I used to hate the wind, the rain, the elements, cleaning my shower drain hair clogs, etc.. long hair was hard man. If you ever want a high and tight hit me up. I put mine into a long braid and chopped it. I eventually sold the braid 20 years later for $800.00 to people that make wigs. Blud

my dreads are longer than that. the longest part goes down to my knees. i started in '96, so its 24 years for me and for me it has only had advantages so far. ...i dont have a single hair in the shower and if the weather is bad I tie them together. theoretically i could use it as a scarf^^ so i don't have all the problems even if I do technical work, for example, then I tie them together in a knot and absolutely nothing bothers me. I won't change anything about that for the next 20 years either...^^

4 hours ago, =VG= BLuDKLoT said:

I eventually sold the braid 20 years later for $800.00 to people that make wigs.

good idea... i will breed them for another 25 years and then use them as my pension. ;p

17 hours ago, ranger_12 said:

!b 1000101 trolling and wasting time !

if you stop staring at my wonderful appearance for hours then I won't waste your time...;P

• Like 2