Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Favorite Car you would want / Currently own?

=VG= Alaura

Italian Supercars FTW!
(too bad we couldn't keep it!)
Gallardo.jpg
        ↑ SemlerPDX with a big shit eating grin c.2011

*we used to transport cars to auction for a family business - this one was drove up from California.  It blew a tire at 80MPH on I-5 North, barely noticeable thanks to the active stability management, and the rubber was shredded off the rim before the car could be pulled over to the side.  2 days in the middle of nowhere Cali -- townsfolk coming from out of the woodwork to take pictures.  Tire finally arrived to the tune of $3000, and finished the journey.  If I could say anything, it's that these cars were NOT designed for long cross country trips!  Also, just idling, it's as loud as 2 Harley Davidson choppers sitting there rumbling.

• Like 1
  • VG Spirit 1
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

Italian Supercars FTW!

Yep their just for looking at, your not actually supposed to take them out of there toy box, lol or wear them like Italian cloths. Being half Italian/English i can say that. 

British muscle cars win hands down. for a ride you can use on the road.  

HPG_1965_LR_Series_IIa_BJ_102.jpg.be1901776e30170882e50108c344d946.jpgHPG_1965_LR_Series_IIa_BJ_103.jpg.15709d9d59401cb3c73725dc67086235.jpg

• Upvote 3

On 11/10/2020 at 10:43 AM, KilRoy- said:

Toyota

The camel of the desert, an underrated 4x4 

The Toyota Pickup Truck Is So Dependable, a War Was Named After It.

one would have ever guessed that the Toyota pickup truck would come to play an important role in warfare history. This is the little-known story of how an army comprising 400 Toyota pickups outgunned, outsmarted, and outmaneuvered a superior force equipped with tanks and aircraft.

1*tJLQawt9FkVzKgib7vwZoQ.jpeg

Dream bike you can buy on the high street. 

The Y2K top speed 365 miles per hour NOT Kms 

Runs on jet fuel and or diesel 

Uses a helicopter jet engine (don't ride it with shorts or your legs will burn)

Sponsor me on a =VG= promo world tour, riding this bike with =VG= graphics.

Send the loot to my account and not to  =VG= SemlerPDX  LOL 

download.jpg.32ffe1657fab952b9a736436d09382dc.jpg

sdasd.thumb.JPG.2fdb2f8e7d1ffc7411c5c4cb5ed149e4.JPGmtt-420rr-turbine-bike-3_560x420.jpg.d00b197084c5fae9b6a3abbc045b4118.jpg

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, =VG= STRONTIUM-DOG said:

Sponsor me on a =VG= promo world tour, riding this bike with =VG= graphics.

you need a mechanic for that... i'm coming with you, even if i have no idea about this thing. But at least I learned  car mechanic 20 years ago.^^

• Like 1

1 minute ago, =VG= 0100011000101 said:

you need a mechanic for that... i'm coming with you, even if i have no idea about this thing. But at least I learned  car mechanic 20 years ago.^^

Your in........... 20 years ago is like last week to me. : )  a mechanic is a mechanic : ) 

So to sponsor me and Binary....... send loot for one Y2K bike + Flights  and Fed Ex shipping + massive expense account for fine dining +

Binarys support and repair truck : )  hoo and some show girls to make us look good  : ) 

4dff56725b7b9d9f795a2ae00b831894.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Might as well, since I love them too. 
I'll limit myself to 4, and I was struggling.

1) Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale: Alfa_Romeo_Tipo_33_Stradale_Front.jpg

2) Peugeot 306: Peugeot_306-GTi-780x405.jpg 

3) Quaife R4 GT1: http://www.dailysportscar.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Quaife-R4-GTS-Spa-1999.jpg
4) Ford Transit Connect, great work/hobby vehicle for use and abuse, can go quicker than a Lockheed SR-71 if you're in a hurry: 23449743_696102101_rewelacyjny-ford-tran

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1