Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Banning myself.

WarGhost

Hey guys;

I just wana admit that i screwed it a bit those days in coop PR server, i am becoming a non tolerant persone, getting mad quicker about things i was calm about before, i'm also acting agressevly with players who sometime just tryed to do their job in game but did tk me accidently, i say sorry to those.

Yesterday i did a false report about someone stealing trans or cas choper, i aplogized. (The one in jabal was a good report Skitalez).

Today i insulted somebody as piece a shit when somebody else has deserved it, another mistake, sorry "callsign" was my bad, i took wrong person then i left server when you asked why cz i was feeling so guilty.

I don't wana disturb anymore so i say goodbye to all ppl i loved in server and they are many.

Thank you to all admins who trusted me and showed me respect.

Have a good time all and enjoy yourself with VG (the best PR coop ever).

I think we all need a break now and then.  Sometimes longer than others.  Before I was in VG, I played competitive first-person military shooters for nearly ten years,  I ran a small clan clan with some friends but would have preferred just being a member, it got pretty heavy sometimes - a lot of shit talking, a lot of assholes & adrenaline, and a lot of frustration at times.  When I got here to VG/PR COOP, I was pretty much burned out from "hunting the most dangerous game", burned out from PR Deployment, and started focusing more on the coop/teamwork aspect and fragging endless waves of bots, and got hooked.

Now when we go into PvP now and then, it's a completely different feel and atmosphere than back in the day when I only lived for the kill, for those counter-sniper hunts, and those sneaky rear flank maneuvers to deliver the most devastating suicide attack to as many idiots clustered up on the other end of a bottleneck as possible, 'bodies on my mind I can never get enough' ... lol

We'll be here if you ever feel like coming back.  On top of everything, the PR COOP server and missions being unstable, nearly unplayable (weighted to heavily against players), tensions are high all around.  Take your time, be well.  Remember, we also play other games here with friends, from Arma 3 to SQUAD, and WarGame, Space Engineers, ARK Survival & ATLAS, even through Minecraft (with a fuck-ton of mods) - our 'whitelist' private servers are not publicly advertised, but mostly welcome to friendly & known/trusted members who inquire, and I'd love to get a Racing League group started, too.

Say goodbye to any game you want whenever, just know that doesn't always mean you need to say goodbye to your friends at VG, too.  :hi: 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

I remember those days when Volod yelled At you, now you probably yourself began to understand a little bit of his behavior when you reached a certain level of the game) kidding. Don't go long on Ghost, you're one of those people for whom I play PR, one of those who is always a pleasure to play, one of those for who i ready to run with a epipen in hand under heavy crossfire M42)

• Upvote 2

Thank you so much guys for so much attention, this is why VG will stay my family forever, you guys have something others are missing for sure, something attracting me and making me addicted to your server. But till now i still feel i need to teamkill some noobs and get them away from my war plan (dont take it by words its just a way i say i'm looking for perfect players, the old ones i know, some still in and some are absent) and make such a round that i'm not ready to forget, just a perfect round.

For sake simplicity just a server name will tell you better than me what i want (VETERANS GAMING).

I will need some time to cool down my fury.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4