Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

PR COOP Server Reports thread 1.6

BinkleDinkle

7 hours ago, =VG= keed said:

@Cruizer If you don't kill him within 6 seconds after he appeard you will be cursed with the logi curse. Everytime you drive the logi it drops the crates randomly. :21:

Plenty tried including me as well but failed (Tried running it over with that humvee but .... meh. Still alive). Got killed by the invisible bullet instead. The 'GHOST' even hurt me while i was watching it while being inside the Humvee doing nothing. Funny thing is, it didn't even raise the weapon to fire.

An Easter Egg on Khami Large as per mentioned by Semler.

1 hour ago, Cruizer said:

An Easter Egg on Khami Large as per mentioned by Semler.

You must be joking... cuz I was... Has anyone reported this on the realitymod forums?  That is where a report of this type belongs, it's not related to our PR COOP Server... this thread is more for specific issues relating to our server (sure, it's cool that it's posted here, but should ALSO be reported to the developers of the game).
:hi: 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't know if that changed with the last update, but before that you had to hurry with the first two flags because otherwise ticket bleeding would occur. if the two flags are taken you can be slaughtered for 4 hours...;p

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TH0M said:

i'm starting to think you really enjoyed this kind of situation @=VG= 0100011000101

I do. i like the easy maps like muttrah and the real hard one like ghost train where you are locked in this train for half an hour and you can hardly move because otherwise you are dead immediately.

Was surprised by the SUPER fast ticket bleed for Bamyan Alt. Wasn't like that before the new patch/update (Not sure if they mess up something for that map). Even though we already manage to cap the first two flag & was about to neutral the third flag (which wasn't fast enough thanks to the ticket bleed).