Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

PR COOP Server Reports thread 1.6

BinkleDinkle

==UPDATE==

Hello everyone, we are waiting for the DEVS from Project Reality to do an update for COOP to be up and running.  Sorry for the delay's, but thankfully the other COOP servers and us are working with the DEV team to fix and resolve this issue.  Unsure of when they will get it up and running but thank you for your patience so far!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, =VG= m823us said:

==UPDATE==

Hello everyone, we are waiting for the DEVS from Project Reality to do an update for COOP to be up and running.  Sorry for the delay's, but thankfully the other COOP servers and us are working with the DEV team to fix and resolve this issue.  Unsure of when they will get it up and running but thank you for your patience so far!

RE. last post:
We have gotten the fix from PR Devs, and it does work (partially) -- we are still working to resolve certain issues, but at least it's able to technically "run" a COOP map/mode now.  We will keep you all updated.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding! :drinks: 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, whtz said:

It does: Fixed server list filters not working.

it seems to work. at least the lists are now separated and one coop server can be reached. but not the vg server. I think it's not updated yet.

I'm not here for a week and then the hell is going on...^^

• Upvote 2

I dont know about you guys but i dont like the way it turns out with steam and PR levels depending on steam.

I dont like the fact that you will be allowed to join a server depending on your points, level, wherever..., i mean, thoses points depends on steam? what the :9:

Let me gess: i will not be able to join VG coop server cz i dont have any god damn score on steam   :2:  WHAT THE :21::19::bomb:  IS GOING ON ? WHAAAAAAAYYYYYYY ?

They should keep coop servers fully accessible for all cz after all we are fighting agains bots.

And why the hell should i login on steam to play this? hheeeeehhhhhhhhhhhh  Yeah i know: Good things never stay good forever, they always have an ending day (human nature probably, i dont realy know).

I will miss the old days and maybe i will miss you all guys, will see.

This was just my opinion and how i see it.

Enjoy your time playing PR.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, WarGhost said:

I dont like the fact that you will be allowed to join a server depending on your points, level, wherever..., i mean, thoses points depends on steam? what the 

where did you get that? I think that's nonsense...

19 minutes ago, WarGhost said:

And why the hell should i login on steam to play this?

that annoys me a little and I don't really know why... but you only need an account on steam. you don't even have to install the steamtool. you can log in via a browser and set a mark at "automatically log in" then it is almost as before ...

• Upvote 1

ok, i don't think that has anything to do with points or anything, it's about that deployment having big problems with hackers and trolls. I don't think you need a certain number of points but they just put you on a "whitelist" if you're an old player. as a new player you have to be ask for an unlock...

at least I understand it that way.

I don't think you need to be afraid to play at vg. I don't think we use this function at all...

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, whtz said:

Where do you check it?

When you run the launcher go to support and click on Account tab.

Before doing so, you will need to connect to your steam account and go to view my profile and edit profile and privacy section and make all public, then check on PR launcher, then you can put all things back to private in steam (depending on your taste). Meaning the level check need your profile to be public just for the time to check level.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, =VG= BinkleDinkle said:

i think this means that pr will now lose a very large number of players or that the new player will have no chance at all.
I understand that this hacking/trolling problem is annoying but for such an old game this is the worst possible way.
especially for a new player pr is already difficult and confusing enough because you very quickly lose the desire to deal with something like that...

and these badges and level systems in games are already annoying... for me, this type of binding is like blackmail. and this is not even about a single game but steam. there is no reason to increase your steam level unless you get disadvantages...
I don't want to be a steam hero, I want to play pr and squad. no more and no less. if there was a way to play squad without steam i would prefer it. the same applies to pr. why do you have to buy 12 games now and make any badges to play pr? that says nothing about the authenticity of the player...

maybe a way for people like warghost who don't use steam:
I only bought squad there, but they often offer games for free. maybe it helps if you install a few of the free games to increase your level. if you delete these games later, they remain your "property".
this could be a way to raise your level without spending money, but I'm not sure.

Normally I boycott everything that uses such systems because I don't let myself be bound in this way and I can understand anyone who reacts negatively.
the next step is armor and weapons that you have to buy.

I can only hope that most server hosts see it that way and leave their level at "0"...

@warghost and whtz:

https://www.realitymod.com/manual/en/set-up.html#creating-a-pr-account

scroll down a bit.

you have to log in to steam via the browser and make your profile and player data public. then you go to support in the pr-launcher and press accounts and calculate ... I'm only level 2 too...

• Upvote 1

On 30.4.2020 at 5:10 PM, Double_13 said:

As I am currently maintaining coop please report all the In-game bugs as detailed as possible (screenshots and layer). From spawnpoints that cause deadspawn to no endround bleeding flags, the more the better.

I checked the ai files of 1.6. You told me ages ago that  you changed the ai temperature values to get ESAI working but when i look into it you did nothing at all on this. So my Question is why you telling me it's done when nothing got improved at all on this part? 

Nvm. I'm currently in touch with a Dev who pm'ed me and i will resolve the REAL coop problems.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Damn well said binary, those are the words i was looking for. Now you've got my point of view.

Now : Breaking news on PRNN TV : 

PR BF2 will soon be no longer for free has declared president PRBLABLA this morning, where we are already seing people of muttrah, fellujah, vasdo and jabal going downsteets and protest against such a decision, they have claimed to ban steam from pr and fix level system, they also promess to call people from other maps to join the move if president PRBLABLA does not show a positive response to their request.

PS: Don'nt take it for real, just a little joke.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Golden said:

Is there a way to link a different account with a higher level? I had made an account specifically for PR, but now that this dumb ass level shit has been brought to my attention, I'll probably try to link my level 9 account instead of a level 1.

maybe this works with this family sharing option... but i have no experience with it.

38 minutes ago, =VG= 0100011000101 said:

you have to log in to steam via the browser and make your profile and player data public. then you go to support in the pr-launcher and press accounts and calculate ... I'm only level 2 too...

I though that was my steam level. Yeah You need to set some privacy settings first to public in steam so launcher can calculate it. Level 2 also.