Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

unbanning

human315
Message added by =VG= Acro1

Thread locked since this is a pre 1.5 ban, 6 months old, and 1.5 amnesty made this post obsolete.

1. Banned Username : human315
2. What Server(s) : Veterans Gaming COOP Server Project Reality
3. When did this happen : April 6 2020
4. Reason you were banned : shooting at main? 
5. Describe the events leading up to your ban : i was shooting at main and basically goofing around while waiting for a helicopter to spawn (Trans squad) and out of the blue i was kicked, tried to get in and it says i am banned
6. Personal Statement : it's been a long time since i play PR and i forgot alot of the rules in the VG coop server, i know that it was my own fault to broke the rules and that forgetting about a rule doesn't justify it much but i just wanted to know when i will be unbanned

18 hours ago, human315 said:

aah i see the problem now my squadmate was popping flares as he was approaching

The problem was you were shooting AA missiles in main in the first place. while you wait for the banning admin to reply, I'd strongly suggest you take a look at our rules.

https://veterans-gaming.com/index.php?/server-rules-project-reality-co-op/

• 6 months later...

my username is:bruh plaintax

banned from VETERANS GAMING COOP SERVER

i got banned on 11/3/20

i was banned because i was annoying or breaking the rules cause i didnt really do much and i was just wasting the tickets.

the event went like this:i was waiting for a jet cause i wanted to(first mistake) then when it spawned my squad refused me to fly the jet and also (i think) the admin of the server.

i just downloaded PR for the second time and i was excited to play the game again. when i got in the server i did broke some rules so i understand i why i got banned.