Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

I’m back

Chaz

Hey guys.  It’s been a long time. Hope everyone is well. Last time I flew here was back in the FreeFalcon days (2010-2011).   Life happened after that.   Anyways, Falcon 4 is calling me again.  BMS looks good and has matured over the years. Gotta reinstall it all and hop online with y’all.

btw, my original VG profile was deleted.  Had to create a new one. What gives?! :cray:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Welcome back Chaz!

Not sure what could have happened to your forum account, one of the cool things about the VG website migrations over the years is that we seem to have been able to pull all old users.  But I guess yours got lost somewhere.  Wish I could restore it, but just checked backend and it's nonexistent.

Been super busy with my next update for Voice Controlled Radio Menus for BMS (a profile for VoiceAttack), but I'll be flying on the server again soon as I run out of such excuses ;)

See you around!  Any issues with the server, feel free to let me know.  It's just me and Jeffu managing it right now.