Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

cant connect to pr mumble

soldfive

Hey Guys,

im loving PR and i played it for years, my main problem is that im getting a disconnect symbol to communicate with eachother.

I checked pr mumble and it seems, that mumble is unable to connect to the server.

its getting a timeout each time i try to connect.

deactivate firewall doesnt work and reinstalled pr many times with no + results.

veteran gaming coop
im using lan connection 100k

https://gyazo.com/a494e11c8fd11fddca7f0c9a8cdaf050
id did happen few years ago, so i im still unable to play this game sadly

sry for the fucked up overlay cant fix it

1 hour ago, soldfive said:

Hey Guys,

im loving PR and i played it for years, my main problem is that im getting a disconnect symbol to communicate with eachother.

I checked pr mumble and it seems, that mumble is unable to connect to the server.

its getting a timeout each time i try to connect.

deactivate firewall doesnt work and reinstalled pr many times with no + results.

veteran gaming coop
im using lan connection 100k

https://gyazo.com/a494e11c8fd11fddca7f0c9a8cdaf050
id did happen few years ago, so i im still unable to play this game sadly

sry for the fucked up overlay cant fix it

Try VPN :D 

• Upvote 1

[23:24:48] Welcome to Project Reality Mumble.

[23:24:48] Öffne URL prmumble://soldfive@23.235.252.115:64740

[23:24:48] Zu Server 23.235.252.115 verbinden.

[23:24:48] Project Reality: BF2 verbunden.

[23:25:18] Serververbindung fehlgeschlagen: Verbindung wegen Zeitüberschreitung unterbrochen.

[23:25:25] Stumm.

[23:25:26] Stummstellen deaktiviert.

[23:25:27] Stumm.

[23:25:27] Taub gestellt.

[23:25:27] Taubstellen deaktiviert.

[23:25:28] Neuverbindung.

[23:25:37] Stummstellen deaktiviert.

cant communicate on any server :/

if you use an antivirus suit you could turn it off completely and try.
I would look through the options of mumble again and uninstall PR and mumble in the worst case. then clear the hd and registry of remnants and then reinstall PR. but dont install mumble separately or individually...

just to summarize again and because you are apparently German:

konntest du dich mit gar keinem server über mumble verbinden, gingen generell keine PR-Server oder geht nur der VG-Server nicht?

wie lange hast du das problem schon?

• Upvote 1

es gehen keine Server weder gegen bots noch gegen spieler

Ich konnte seit 2017 nicht mehr spielen, ohne das ich was gross gemacht habe, mein Mirko funktioniert auch bei den tests etc.

wie gesagt ich benutze kein zusätzlicher Virenschutz nur den von windows 10

habe schon PR duzend mal installiert auf andere festplatten mir ein neues mirko gekauft und weiss halt nicht mehr weiter, die Tipps in den Foren haben nix gebracht, es ist mir möglich über den Mumble Client zu connecten was nicht mit PR zu tun hat, halt auf gewöhnliche Server. weil man kann nicht  mit dem normalen Mumble auf PR Mumble Server gehen soweit ich weiss.(kompliziert sorry)

Ich habe sehr sehr lange auf VG gespielt und viele kennen mich noch. Blutrot bryan ranger12 brake etc.

darum ist es mir so wichtig wieder mit euch spielen zu können, weil es hat mir es unmögkich gemacht zu spielen ohne VOIP... :/

• Upvote 1

Hope you can figure out your issue.  No idea what could be causing it.

FTR, this is an English Speaking group, and while we completely understand that this is not everyone's first language, and we welcome everyone from all over the globe, we feel that unless something is just not translating well, it is more than sufficient to copy and paste in English from Google Translate or other applications.  We don't mean to be exclusive or to reprimand anyone for writing in their own language, but if you could please try to write in English only (again unless it is not working) we would all be grateful.  Thank you all for understanding!

At all times, if these means of communication fail, communicate however is necessary.  No worries. :hi:

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

Hope you can figure out your issue.  No idea what could be causing it.

FTR, this is an English Speaking group, and while we completely understand that this is not everyone's first language, and we welcome everyone from all over the globe, we feel that unless something is just not translating well, it is more than sufficient to copy and paste in English from Google Translate or other applications.  We don't mean to be exclusive or to reprimand anyone for writing in their own language, but if you could please try to write in English only (again unless it is not working) we would all be grateful.  Thank you all for understanding!

At all times, if these means of communication fail, communicate however is necessary.  No worries.

I only asked him in German because I was concerned with an important detail and I didn't want it to be "lost in translation".
he can connect to normal mumble servers. only pr-mumble servers are affected.
if i see that correctly this is a problem on the server/realitymod side. or am I wrong?
and in this case we can not help but only realitymod ...

do you play with the same machine/nickname/hash as years before?

26 minutes ago, =VG= 0100011000101 said:

I only asked him in German because I was concerned with an important detail and I didn't want it to be "lost in translation".
he can connect to normal mumble servers. only pr-mumble servers are affected.
if i see that correctly this is a problem on the server/realitymod side. or am I wrong?
and in this case we can not help but only realitymod ...

do you play with the same machine/nickname/hash as years before?

yes