Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

In memory of H8CrazyVet67

WarGhost

Incredibly its been its been 5 faking years man...WOW..   We have alot of new faces round here and the heart of our beloved VG beats on stronger than ever.  Nabil is our newest member..you might remember him..Im sure hell be blazin with us at the mosque..The updates keep rolling out for PR,  new maps that (as usual) crash..LMFAO..Some things never change my friend...You may have shed a tear for our 2nd favorite map Jabal being removed!!!..I did lol..I will be hosting the event within your event as usual...M8 is selling the VIP passes again!!  Now... if we can just get him to keep his shirt on ...maybe we wont get kicked out this year..   Blunts and brews at the mosque tower ...Smoke up Johnny..

Throbbing Gristle is handling the hookers this year, (as Binary dropped with ball last year with the ballon guy)...hold onto your taint!!!  Shes a buckin!!!

See ya at the event..I cant wait!!!

YOUR TRULY MISSED MY FRIEND...

PS: Fist bump =VG=Skiddles for US!!

• Like 9
  • VG Seal of Approval 1

on it!

MV5BYjZhMDQ4MDgtMzcxZC00MzZmLTgxMTEtYTdk

really crazy that it's been 5 years. the moment i read the message and this surreal feeling because we had a lot of fun together the day before is totally absurd and doesn't get any less over time.

many players who are on the server almost every day have never met him because we are 3-5 generations further. (if you can call it that).

anyway:

move your ass to muttrah on the 19th!

• if you don't come by, you are not allowed to use vehicles on kashan for one year! (even trans)
  • if you ask for a map change, you have to expect a fist fight from the whole team!

If he can't be there, he should at least laugh his ass off at us...

• Like 6
  • VG Seal of Approval 2

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, =VG= HaterOneActual said:

Hey guys it's past the official day but I have been thinking about my boy a lot lately. I drew this to honor and memorialize his memory.

IMG_0723.jpeg

Aw man, that's so sweet of you... I also miss him a lot.
Mind if I repost it on our Discord? I'll link it to this comment.

• Like 4
  • VG Spirit 1
  • Upvote 3

I would like to personally thank all of you who facilitate this memorial.  And all  the guys who show up every year to remember my best friend I've ever had in this community. I want to single out one guy who was Vince's close friend is his own right, GRNANDGLD. Bro, your annual posts get me every time I read them. I really appreciate your efforts to keep this event going for 5 years straight. So thank you!

• Like 8