Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Hell of a night with a bunch old dudes.

Rev Cyanide

Hey =VG=, as I've said, I hate forums for gaming, so I'll make this brief:
Last night (6/14/19) a heck of a lot of dudes from the 2013-2014 old days coop crew showed up and it gave a soft spot in my heart and a hard spot in my pants for all the awesome nights and great games we used to play and it made me really happy that there still is an interest from the old dudes. I can't be thankful enough for VG for keeping Coop PR alive. Thanks everyone and to each and every one of you marvelous bastards who keep this server running: Thanks.

Some of the old guys who were there I have to give a loud and unruly shout out too in no particular order:
tfloj
jarVin007
TimeTooRock
FoeHammer
Golden_Days
TABARNAC
G'Kar
CptHawk
and the notorious
m832us
and respected
asquirrel456

Guys, we had some good times. And I was plesantly intoxicated, and I wish you all the best. I'm so glad we had an improptu reunion, and if you have contact info for some of the older guy, please, grab them and lets all have more fun like we did over 5 years ago.

Ciao for now.
-Rev Cyanide_CN

• Like 9
  • Upvote 5

Fantastic games we played today, had a lot of fun playing with some older dudes who are 10 years older than me! The memories I had over the last 5 years have been memorable to say the least and I always enjoy myself when I get in games with these scrubs up above and with some other dudes who arn't even listed. Hope to see ya guys more often for some more action and carnage.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...