Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

See you later!

=VG= Acro1

Major' go suck a fat one

Hey boys :)

I'm trying to accomplish some long-standing goals and live life like I'm used to, so I'll be on another sudden leave :P But this time I wanted to say bye before abruptly leaving. I'll be around for a couple days but then I'll be travelling the world and don't know when I come back. Might be weeks, could be years. I wanna leave a big fat THANK YOU for all the good times, laughs, fun stories and amazing teamwork experiences I've had with you guys over the past years, months and days. I've never been bored while playing in a team with any of you during the great PR hours. Teamwork and camaraderie is in my blood and all you peeps have given both to me every time I joined the server or TS. I'll never forget these good times! The =VG= community is really one to love for many reasons, and should remain even long after PR might die (if that ever happens, lol :P )

Thanks for the great times, good squad leads, moments of pure JDAM satisfaction, funny rants by our celebrity Volod, joy at killing AI maniacs and good talks we all had. Enjoy your lives to the fullest, you all deserve it :buba:

Acro out. Peace boys.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 7

Have many good times buddy, it's been a good gaming session with ya, heaps of fun. 

Travelling the world, well the world is not enough hahah, enjoy the wander lust. I to will be off soon for months or years, but like me you will be back, brother xx. 

Get a beacon and register, with the cost guard its better than insurance. one with a meter long arial is the size of a mobile phone. 

when you wake up in the middle of the sea just punch in the code, and it will beam up to the satellites, then then the Good old USA will call up the nearest official to you, and hold them accountable for your comfort. Using complex trade agreements.  

500 bucks a bargen :) works in the jungle as well as deserts.  And if you need one a free chopper hahaha 

Emergency Beacons

| NOAA SARSAT | Cospas-Sarsat |

Search and Rescue Satellite-Aided Tracking: SARSATU.S. SARST logo

SARSAT overview graphic 
 picture of an emergency beacon Is your emergency beacon registered?    
To enhance protection of life and property, it is mandatory that emergency beacons be registered with NOAA before installation and that information be kept up to date. 
Click here for easy online beacon registration.
U.S. Beacon Registration Database System

IMG-20180411-WA0003.thumb.jpg.79ddb427448d11db0ae07b9565848566.jpg

IMG-20180423-WA0005.thumb.jpg.2d89661712b847d88bd48e49112d0027.jpg1220.thumb.JPG.784497f9ee2bd4f1830806e1831ceebc.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, =VG= BLuDKLoT said:

Make sure you hit Thailand! See you around man, and thank you! Blud. 

Thailand is pretty cool for like 1 or 2 days. It's beautiful and the people are (sometimes) nice but it's chaotic, full of people that just want your money (for various reasons). Vietnam and Cambodia are far better places to explore. I am sure our Vietnamese base will concur. Likewise in Indonesia avoid Java, Bali and go to Flores and Komodo (dragon Island) if you do go to Java go to Surabaya and for Bali go to Lovina you'll find less corruption there. Any other hits tips or tricks I can share with you let me know I'm quite the globetrotter.