Server timeout When attempting to Join Server

Hey Guy's I am new here but When I try and log into the Veterans-Gaming BMS server I am getting a server timed out error, I Was wondering if anyone could provide guidance as to the reason for this.
I have successfully Flown on the VG server before, Just recently started having issues.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry about that, its fine now.

If several attempts (in succession) do not result in connection you can be reasonably sure the server has crashed  which is the case when you had the failure.  Its back now. Thanks

Hey Guys! Love your Falcon BMS public server! As i suddenly lost connection to it today and been unable to connect again since then, im wondering if i maybe got banned? Had 2 unfortunate blue on blue

Posted Images

• 3 months later...

Hey Guys! Love your Falcon BMS public server! As i suddenly lost connection to it today and been unable to connect again since then, im wondering if i maybe got banned? Had 2 unfortunate blue on blue situations with bad endings yesterday… Or is the server maybe down? Thankss

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • 1 year later...
4 hours ago, Blanik said:

Tried a test connection to server and got a server timed out message! Can anyone help me, please?

I just logged in and verified that it's online and running fine.  Day 13.  Our server is located in Kansas USA, you can try a ping test to some server in that state to see if you have a solid connection, but you'll not be able to ping our BMS server so you'll have to find anything else to use for the test.

We don't often have issues with folks connecting from so close.  The server is running BMS 4.35.0 (x64) Build 22548 - just FYI in case you have a version mismatch.

Only thing I'd recommend is to simply try again.  Ensure your settings are matching this image -- RSVP if you still can't get in, and we'll do what we can to try to help:
image.png

• Thanks 1