Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Where did vg go?

cptn.wonderful

19 hours ago, =Wolf= Jersans said:

Actually weird question. Is it also possible to host a PvP event on the servers? Like geographically, meaning  where you live? So say Eastern versus Western world which would mean I'd play with the East because I live there and play against say, everyone that lives in the western hemisphere? 

I'm fairly sure we have enough Russian, Polish, Asian players to go against the Americans, Germans and Brits. Perhaps even on a 40-40 type event. Say 4 maps. Something like that and recreating a defensive and later assualt situation? 

I'm just thinking aloud here.

Cries in Australian, not even part of NATO... Where is the Aussie team? I want to use a Steyr AUG but PR doesn't even care about us :'(

Can we please get a map to re-enact the great Emu War already...

• Upvote 2

Are you saying that the war is in danger because the soldiers are all going to bed early?

then i have to quote myself:

On 4.5.2018 at 11:48 AM, 0100011000101 said:

vg are all old men ... and as they get older they need more sleep too. war is exhausting. ; P

btw: is there a chance to play muttrah night again?

9 hours ago, FPSGeraud said:

Can we please get a map to re-enact the great Emu War already...

^ YES!  THIS!!!  

Funniest real war in the history of man -- for those who don't know of the Emu War, here's a quick primer (remember, this actually happened!):

424feqz.jpg

(it's funny, but real - people lost their homes, their farms, became poor and homeless refugees.)  ALL HAIL THE EMU OVERLORDS! :lol:

• Upvote 3