Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Update 1.5.3.2

=VG= m823us

• =VG= m823us pinned and featured this topic

No one touch the Rotation Swap buttons in TCAdmin -- this system is offline and has been, and updates like this require a manual update of my rotation system.  I've not done that since it's offline, so just be sure it's not manually done in TCAdmin and nothing will screw up.  Thanks!

? to Melon... did you apply the updates to the other two PR servers as well, or just the main PR COOP?

Well fastjack has been really busy from the work he showed me yesterday.

the maps I am currently making are for now just fixes to the original maps. These fixes include 

- more spawnpoints for bots

- more precapped flags for bots

- fix of deadspawnpoints for bots

- change of defence and attack priority for bots

- longer cap times for humans

- random mainbase spawner for bots.

The first wave of maps coming out will be aimed for implementation to vanilla PR as they just fix the everyday bugs and screwups.

the later wave of maps will include my hardcore maps where you will face defeat if no teamwork is accomplished. (No heavy assets on bluefor only logitrucks) 

1 hour ago, =VG= Double_13 said:

Well fastjack has been really busy from the work he showed me yesterday.

True story. Really close to a burnout. No time to play. 

@Double:

I found a solution for the houseofpain staircase and how we can navmesh them without that horizintal/vertical/horizontal/vertical navmesh thingy. When we do it like you suggested (chirurgopcial method) you have to add a navstatic as ramp in an 45° angle to the staircase. If you have once this piece of puzzle, it will be perfect.

Sidenote: The constructionsite buildings have the same problem with the staircases. 

• Upvote 4

Maybe we should start a thread about this stuff.

Just some constructive criticism....

Might be best to start with this one,

4 hours ago, =VG= Double_13 said:

- fix of deadspawnpoints for bots

and then play it/test it.... The entire dynamic of PR was changed by this "bug" and restoring it would very well change the way PR is viewed and played.  This is the core issue with PR COOP right now, and many other concerns might fade away, or at least pose less of an immediate concern.  Simply fixing this one thing would solve >75% of the current issues with PR COOP (going through the motions of capping, with no resistance from bots because they do not spawn on the flag you are trying to neutralize).  Just FYI.

Just from a programming standpoint, it would be wise to test each change you noted one at a time, building upwards, or it may be difficult to identify problems down the road.  

• Upvote 4

All the points listed are core issues determined by fastjack me and others. As these issues can be solved relatively quick I will start working on those. They will be tested on a D13 map (as you don’t want to corrupt original map) before been added to the update of PR (fastjack will forward the update to become added to vanilla PR) 

• =VG= m823us unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic