Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Happy Birthday VETERANS-GAMING

=VG= SemlerPDX

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VETERANS-GAMING!

In 2010, =VG= BLuDKLoT founded the VETERANS-GAMING Clan as a public gaming community with a focus on COOP gaming and teamplay.  The website(s) are programmed and managed diligently by =VG= SolarFlame, and have been improved over time by him with additional components and support from Aseptik.  Our TeamSpeak 3 Server has been very well maintained and managed over the years, and has been the social hub of our community where players can have fun without disruptions while gaming or just hanging out with friends.  After less than a few short years following it's launch, VG had grown to include over 40 Clan Members from more than 15 countries on 5 continents hosting the most popular and by far the most clean Project Reality COOP Server online.  VG has maintained this position for going on a decade now, and is still running strong.  To improve server speed, performance, capacity and costs, a team including SavageCDN, Poffadder, SolarFlame and SemlerPDX helped to migrate the VG Game Server to a host in Germany that offered the fastest, most reliable self-managed servers available in the West, and immediately VG was able to host Project Reality COOP as well as additional servers including Arma 2, Minecraft, and any other "flavor of the week" we wished to install and try out.  Our game servers and website have continued to improve and evolve over the years including additional functionality and performance, and as some older members may become less active, more and more new members have joined us to fill the gap.  It is thanks to all the members and all the players, and all the admins working hard, that VETERANS-GAMING has persisted and thrived for so long, and we are all grateful to have an online home away from home like VG provides.

Here's to another awesome year with the greatest COOP gamers online, and to many more years to come!  :drinks: 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 22

It's likely been great pleasure to be contributing at the community, i never actually regretted myself to do so.

Having serious and fun times over PR Coop server, so many times and countless numbers of teamworks and epic gameplay, that i can't mention one by one...

No doubts, best community to offer coop experience that the others, the best place to call as a family in gaming community. It's been like almost a year since 2016 (or 2 years), this community changes my view in terms of gaming. From Play4Free, to Battlefield 2 and last one, Project Reality, which i founded it interesting to play than the others. And also, the Coop Server is likely my first place to go, after some practicing the basics of the game (readed the manual, locally play and test it). I'll never forget the moment that i step-in to the server, and meet some guys in-game, new friends and some knowledges about the game.

In the end,

Happy Birthday, Veterans-Gaming. Thank you for being exist in the gaming community-

Peace out,

- Inch

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

I have no regrets at all on spending the last two years with =VG= playing, laughing, and hanging out with so many different people from all sides of the world. I'm thankful for this wonderful community for without it i could never have made so many friends and have learnt so much from people i have never met. 

Happy Birthday to Veterans-gaming.com

-SoldierOfMisfortune

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

I use this threat to thank VG. I have been on your pr-server for about a year now and have been in this forum for a little more then half a year and I've rarely seen such helpful and dynamic comminuty as vg.

without vg I would play pr no more because the other servers are not so lovingly maintained and playing there makes little fun in the long term.

Thank you.

so that does not become to offtopic:
happy birthday VG.
Gas-Mask-Beer-Bong.jpg
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 7

Holy spitballs Batman...time sure flies.

I joined the 22th February 2010...been very active then.(lived at home with mom and dad :-D)

Then i got less active (got a GF then and moved into her place) and im sorry...but i WILL return. (still working on that mancave...only its in the attic :-) )

You shall see the former glory that was Clippy :-)   (one of the better chopper pilots if i may say so myself :-) )

What i am trying to say...i love you guys...even the ones i have not yet met.

Hail =VG=

Hail =VG=

Hail Bludklot

Hail =VG=

Hail =VG=

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

Happy Birthday VG! I haven't been around much mostly due to horrible WIFI issues. But hopefully that might change when I move during the summer and get soen better connections 

Here's to another great year with my family of strangers! 🍻

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Happy birthday guys. Thanks to everyone who helped us become what we are today. Thanks to everyone still helping and special thanks to you sem for everything you do bro. Much love guys and I'll be back soon. I just gotta set up my gear again. Blud

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Even though I was a d*bag in my ban appeal earlier (Which I'm really sorry for, I apologized to Binary aswell. Hope he accepts it) . I still think this community stands out way more than others, I can list a few names that were really professional in the game and they played (what felt like) a real squad. One dude that stands out off the top of my head is Grizzly.Wilson and mace#### although mace is a bit tough/bland he's a good squad leader. 

I also remember this one pilot dude, sadly I can't remember his name, he is one hell of a pilot, he flew that Huey bird like a legend. So all in all I really hope I can join back pretty soon, happy birthday guys.

I hope me being a D$@#@ in my appeal earlier doesn't affect how this post is perceived/read. I really mean it genuinely. 
Once again, sorry for the shit fiesta. Happy birthday ya'll.

happy Birthday VG.

I can only quote myself again:

On 20.2.2018 at 4:47 PM, 0100011000101 said:

I use this threat to thank VG. I have been on your pr-server for about a year now and have been in this forum for a little more then half a year and I've rarely seen such helpful and dynamic comminuty as vg.

thanks and cheers!

• Like 1