Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

TS band for Disturbing the peace :(

213Qreed

Hi I'm Qreed213 I was VETERANS-GAMING TS3 IP 5.9.23.136. 9:06 p.m. 17 \ 10 \ 2016 I was bored and thought I'd play lit music for everyone on the channel ((Another First World Sunday Lounge)) after a little while I was thrown out with this message :(
You were banned Permanently from the server by "BCO" (Disturbing the peace.)
I had no evil intention of playing music or anoyes enyone.
Greeting Qreed213 \ Alien_seff

If there are any other players here who know Qreed and wish to vouch for him, now would be the time to speak up.  We take a dim view to disruptive and immature individuals on our TeamSpeak server, and reading your report (hard to call it an unban request when you have not requested such) we have little reason to unban you.  You've made no request to be unbanned other than putting this thread post in the unban requests forums and we're to assume all the details you left out.  You've made no personal statement as to why we should unban you and you seem to express no remorse for you actions, merely an awareness of the event that happened.  Feel free to add anything to your argument for unban if you wish, I'm in no hurry.

FYI, if you think I'm too grumpy, the man who banned you fought in two wars and I know he has zero patience for kids spamming lame music over the TS3 when he's trying to chill with his buddies and relax with some games.

• Upvote 2

On that topic, I do recommend a unban for Qreed here, he's a long term Insurgency player here, also an in-game admin, the reason he tought he coud play music in the channel is the name of the channel. He assumed that the channel is a free zone to do "fun stuff" and started playing music because nobody was talking in the channel. I think we woud have no more issues like this, since I know the guy for quite a while. The reason he messed up his unban request is becase he misunderstood the unban appeal form and he also has Dyslexia so he struggles with typing corectly. Hope I made my point and I sencerly hope the ban is lifted since I woud hate to loose a long term player on our servers.

Brake