Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Bad admin

Basheer Salah

Hello again Basheer,

I came here quickly as you said that you will report me.

Well, here is the deal, we were, and still are playing Jabal Al Burj while server is not quite yet populated and when I kicked you we had around 7 people on. You were a squad leader of a 2 man infantry squad and you were taking trans assets and leaving them at te West Al Burj while we were having a hard time capturing the East beach. I asked you multiple times, both in chat and mumble, to get back and help us capture it on what you told me that you just want to have fun, you dont want to go to the East beach because you will get rekt and that you dont care about the rules. After that I let you be untill you decided to build mortars right next to East Al Burj while we needed help at the bridge. You once again refused to help and shot mortars danger close to us on which I decided to kick you.

You rejoined 5 min later and started arguing with me and told me to leave you the fuck alone multiple times and that you will going to report me. 

All in all, I think its possible that this player doesnt understand english and that is the reason I did not ban him, but its bothering me that you know how to cuss and be disrespectfull. You need to work on your attitude if you want to play here if you ask me...

Admins can check the logs.

• Upvote 4

And yet again, I don't see the point off thees posts, you Basheer where asset stealing, and wasting to an extent, not capping flags in the right order, spamming mortars close to friendlies, insulting admins, and ignoring them. Jaki did the least he coud have done judging by your behaviour, so please next time if you are going to make a forum post, at least provide detail, don't just go here and start calling names with no right to do so. 

Thats my view of this situation

Brake

• Upvote 2

Well it's sad to see people can act like this, and I would do exactly the same. The reason you got kicked is totally valid according to da rulez and I have seen people get banned for less. I think you should consider yourself thankful for not getting banned for this disruptive behaviour. 

That at said I hope to see you back on the server with a more friendly mood / behaviour

6 hours ago, Basheer Salah said:

Admin =VG= bejaki kicked  me for no reason just becuase i used mortar!! is that areason to kick me!!

IMPROPER USE OF MORTARS

1. Using the Mortar as a main attack asset, spamming, or ineffective fire that results in team killing will result in your immediate removal from our servers. It's vital you communicate with ground forces to effectively use this asset. If you're deemed a nuisance player, or if you're continuing with the same behavior, you will be banned from our servers.

VG PR COOP Server Rules

Nuff said.  You will respect our rules while playing on our server.  You will not use Mortars as a main attack asset - you will not fire danger close to friendly squads who have not requested fire support.  I believe Jaki was more than patient with you.  Basheer - if you continue this sort of behavior, you will be permanently removed from our server(s).

• Upvote 2

People often forget that we also just want to play and enjoy the game and dont be admins 24/7.. Id also like to have fun on the server but not when guys are being smartasses and start arguing with us just because we told them about capturing flags in the right order.

Basheer next time join the server with more positive attitude and respect the server rules or we'll have to take harder measures.

i think this thread should be locked now

• Upvote 4