Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

TS3 Upgrades

=VG= BLuDKLoT

Hi guys,

I installed a new TS3 icon pack to replace the defaults and it's pretty cool so I thought I'd share it. To install:

1. Unzip to desktop
2. Copy and Paste the Icons here: C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client\gfx\default (OVERWRITE ALL!)
3. Open the Emoticons folder and Copy and Paste them into the default Emoticon folder
4. Restart your TS3
(5. To Activate Country Flags, go to Settings>Options>Design and check the Box "Display Country Flag on Clients")

If you want to revert back make sure you back up your original files! (I don't think you'll be going back after you see these tho, they're pretty friggin sick!)
modified_icon_pack_v4.rar

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
I've been really enjoying the TS3 Overlay Plugin. I just started using it yesterday in BMS and it's awesome! It places a little box in the left corner of your screen and when people join the server, it shows them as they come and go so you know who is joining, etc.. It's very cool. I wouldn't use it in games with anti cheat like Punk Buster because you might get banned due to some bug, but for games that don't use it, definitely use the Overlay!! It's AWESOME!