Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Abusive admin

InTheSolitary

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Semler,

This is not a serious matter..

1. The first thing he write is not correct Im not a admin. So there is a lie already.

2. Im not that stupid to do this when 4 admins are online. Even when there are no admins online.

3. They should have warn/kick/ban me.

4.I never do this things. Only by mistake. (TK)

5. I guess this is the guy who got kick/banned last night.

6. He just want some attention or make me in a bad day.

7. I play to long on this server to be stupid like that.

*END*

You are OK TeeJay - do not worry! :)

BUT - For the record, =VG= takes all reports of Admin Abuse seriously. By this I mean that this is no joking matter even though it sounds absurd, or is written funny, or has facts wrong.

There have been no facts and no proof submitted to back up this report. Melon is available to receive proof, and has offered.

I do not believe this report is correct or accurate. BUT we do look into ALL reports, as a matter of seriousness, not to laugh at someone who makes a report (even if it is funny or has poor grammer, or false facts).

I doubt the OP will post here again, but regardless, this is not a peanut gallery - only facts please. Thank you for your clarification, TeeJay.